B.A.P Pt. 3 feat. Chaerin

We Got Married [Bang Yongguk and CL Editon]

Chaerin POV

Once my group left out, I turned around to see B.A.P staring at me blankly. “So what do you guys typically do when you get home from work?”

“Oh we basically just watch tv or talk about life and our future plans. However, the main topics discussed as of late is you and the tour.” Himchan speaks like my mom aha

“Yea noona, what do you think we could do for the tour besides just our songs being sung?” Daehyun walks towards me and grabs my hand to lead me to the couch and he sat beside me. He’s quite friendly.

“Well I believe some Dj-ing, some skin showing, and just a simple here and their session of talking to the fans.”

“Oh yea that would be nice.” Yongguk Oppa squeezed between Daehyun and I and scowls at Daehyun to most likely give me more space.

“Well Chaerin-ah since I’m your oppa you can just call me that ok.” Himchan oppa sits next to me following along Jongup, Zelo, and Youngjae sitting on the floor around me.  “We heard your cover of Yongguk’s song from back in the days. Great idea.” He smiles big at me while the rest does the same. Gosh am I a crowned queen or something aha I’m not worthy of all this attention. I’m just gonna say an excuse so they’ll give me space and I can spend time with oppa

“You guys, I am super tired and I’m flattered by all the attention your giving me but nonetheless I’m still tired.” I look at Yongguk oppa to get him to lead the members from around me.

“Alright you guys give her some space and get ready for bed. Chaerin-ah is getting tired and I am too.”

BYG POV

“Lies you tell. You guys just want to do it. You guys just did it for her birthday. You both are on a lustful high right now. We get it. Goodnight.” Youngjae again with his smart comments aha. He goes to hug Chaerin goodnight and puts his hand on my shoulder and smirks with the rest of the group following after his example. I lead Chaerin to my room holding her hand and as she walk in I shut the door behind her.

“Baby here’s a button up you can borrow to sleep in.”

“Thanks oppa.”

“Welcome." I tried to not stare while she undressed herself, but I couldn’t I took off my pants and shirt and slipped into the bed and just watched her undress. She noticed I was staring and decided to give me a show. She slowly pulled down her pants and her looked like it was just staring at me aha then she slowly pull her shirt and surprisingly her bra off also and then buttoned up the shirt I gave her. She then walks to my side of the bed, pulls up the bed covers and crawls on top of me and smirked at me. She then starts to massage me with her cute chubby fingers and starts to kiss all over my neck and my little friend down there stood up immediately. She moans from the pleasure of me sticking up through her . She stops kissing my neck and bit her lips to signal she wants to do it. I flipped her over to get on top and pulled her down. “I love you.”

“I love you too oppa.”

Nobody POV

They made sure to keep their moans to a minimum because they did not want the guys to hear them, nevertheless, through the night they made love and it was more familiar and more passionate then before. Soon they fell asleep and morning came.

BYG POV

I awoken from the knocking I heard on my door and got out the bed and put my sweats and t-shirt on. I kissed the sleeping beauty in my bed and opened the door to find Himchan looking at me with a big smile.

“I have breakfast ready for the whole group. Is she still sleep? I’ll make a plate for her and put in the refrigerator.”

“Yea that would be nice. She’s gonna be sleep for probably another hour.” I shut the door behind me and walked into the breakfast to find everybody eating. They love them some food aha I found my plate and sat down and ate. Soon we all got into the shower and I heard my bathroom door open. It’s Chaerin-ah.

“Oppa can I come in.”

“Of course”

We both didn’t do nothing we just washed up together and played around in the bubbles and putting them onto each other’s noses and other cute stuff. It was nice. Soon the fun ended and we dryed off and I gave her a nice plain white oversized tee to go with her white and gold Giuseppe Zonatti sneakers. She already had gold jewelry so it looked like she planned the outfit just in case paparazzi or fans see her. She then put her blonde locks in a messy bun and pulled her sunglasses onto her head to act as a headband until she goes outside. She is fashionable all the way aha

I got into my clothes and we both headed out and I gave the breakfast plate Himchan made for her to her to eat and she thanked Himchan and hugged him and the rest of B.A.P and soon started to head out.

“Noona wait!” Zelo exclaims

“Yes” Chaerin looked at him big eyed.

“We wanted to take a family photo with you.”

“Oh that would be nice. Let’s do it.”

So Zelo set the camera on a stand and set the timer and we all rushed to the couch with Chaerin and I in the middle and B.A.P surrounded us on and soon the camera flashed. We all said our goodbyes to Chaerin and I give her a peck on the lips. Her manager was out waiting for her to go a head to the studio to master her solo song.

“Love you oppa.”

“Love you too.”

“See you tomorrow to sleep over the dorm with my girls?”

“Of course.”

“Alright" she smiled and rushed to the van and drove off.

I turned around to my boys and they all smiled.

I wonder what’s in store for me at 2NE1’s dorm tomorrow aha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N/ I told you guys I would get better with updating ^_^ lol But hoped you enjoyed it and I'm happy to see comments. I love to see comments the most because it's nice knowing what you guys think. I want to make sure you guys are enjoying this story as much as possible.

Well until then...