1st Date

We Got Married [Bang Yongguk and CL Editon]

Bang Yong Guk POV

"Soooo" I said

"Sooo..." CL said, "Uhh...producer-nim ummm where are we going?" 

"Ice Skating Rink...it's closed just for you guys." Producer-nim said

"Oh I love Ice Skating!" CL said jumping up and down, "Oppa don't you?"

"Of course!"  Aha I just told a lie from the pit of hell. I know for a fact I can't ice skate....

"Well go ahead and go into the van and it will take you there?" prducer-nim said

"Okay." CL said , "C'mon oppa!" CL grabs my hand and walks with me to the van...I felt my face heating up...I really like her...

I opened the door of the van for CL and let her walk in...okay my eyness kicked in and I looked at her ...it's very nice and round an- 

"OPPA!" CL yelled with a big smile..."C'monnnn!"

I hopped in blushing to the fact of why I was in a daze teehee. 

*awkward silence so I go on my phone to search up CL's ideal man*

"Sooo oppa, what you looking at over there?" 

"Ummm I'm looking at your ideal type of guy..." Damn that sounds like a straight up creeper. 

"Oppa...that's kind of creepy aha but why you looking up th-"

"TEDDY IS YOUR IDEAL TYPE?!" 

"Yea what of it?"

"He's my role model..."

"Woah that's cool, but I don't wanna talk about him, I wanna talk about us" CL smiles and holds my hand. She's very bold...I like that.

"Yea your right because I got a little jealous...he's awesome...and I'm just so-"

"Amazing" CL politely interrupting me from saying something negative about myself. 

"Where here" The driver saId

"Okay thank you!!" CL and I said in unison

As we walked in it was shown that nobody was there and the ice skating rink was litted up romantically all up in the building.

"Wah, so romantic." CL said, "Oppa come on!!" she grabbed my arm and took me to the booth to get our ice skating shoes. We got them on and and we wobbled our way to the rink. Oh fudge I dropped my wallet. I bent down to get it up while I was struggling to bend down and get it I decided to tell CL the truth about how I don't really know how to ice skate.

"CL...I have something to confe-"

"OPPA!" CL said in a very echoey voice...oh God please don't tell me she's already on the rink...I look up to see that she is on the rink....my struggle is real.."HURRY UP AND COME TO ME!!" Those words had me pick up my wallet so fast and get on that rink to of course lead me to landing flat on my face....

 

CL POV

"Oppa!" I rushed to him in confusion because he told me he liked ice skating which means he can ice skate...did he lie? hmmmmm...

I bent down to his ear while his face was still pancaked to the floor...."Oppa...you at ice skating...." When that insult left my mouth oppa pushed himself up and looked straight into my eyes and said

"I know." Oppa said giggling, " I just didn't want to look like an idiot but obviously I succeeded in doing just that..."

*snicker*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oppa why didn't you just tell me you couldn't skate, take my hand." I smiled at him because Oppa is too cute aha

He grabs my hand and wobbled the whole 5 times we went around the rink aha but on the 6th time I let go and he even didn't notice. My oppa was skating...wait did I just say 'my' oppa...CL snap out of it this is all for the fans and television....don't fall for him...it's all fake...

"Oppa!"

Bang Yong Guk POV

"Oppa!" I hear CL call me and I realize she's on the other side of the rink. I'M DOING IT!  I smiled at her and she smiled back. 

"CL! Come here" I yelled

She came and skated real fast and she body slammed me onto the floor and was hovering on top of me and was giggling like a little kid. I started to blush in noticing the position I was in...

"Oppa, I guy handsome as you shouldn't be blushing at the thought of a girl on top of you. I know you experienced it before hmph..."

"Is that jealousy I hear?" I said smirking. She blushed and got up off of me and helped me up. I looked down to brush the ice off from the impact.

"yah oppa...." CL said

"Yea" I look up and she pushes me back down and said

"No I'm not jealous but I am hungry..let's go." She skated away.....Hmph she's so jealous...I skated to the opening to take off my skates to find CL sitting at a table that most likely the staff has put together for our. Very romantic...

I walked over and changed back into my shoes and sat down with her.

"So this looks delicious." I said

"Yea it does doesn't it." She did that cute eye smile which is my weakness. ugh.

"Let's eat." i said and we both digged in. I decided to start the conversation..."So how is 2NE1? Everything going well?" 

"Yes very well. We released 'I Love You'  a few months back. We are done with promoting it but all that's left is the Melon Awards 2012. Oppa, B.A.P is performing too right?"

"Yea we are and you know I'm going to only be staring at you when you guys perform right?"

"Yea right..." 

"Why your stage presence is insane and your insanely beautiful...why can't I stare?" ha! she's blushing ahahaha

"Well oppa thank you and you know I will be looking only at you when you perform."

"I know you are, I mean look at me...and I know this deep voice is engaging...I'm just awesome."

"Or your just really cocky ahahaha"

"Stop trippin', I'm just joking." 

"Wow I'm full!"

"Same here. My manager can drop you off. and don't worry I will be there with you" We both stood up and I put her coat on for her and I put my arm around her to keep her warm...and of course because I really like her.

"Oppa I know your just doing this for the ratings to get up." 

Why does she think that....

"No I'm not actually. I really like you to be honest."

"Yea okay aha." I need to prove it...I gotta go out of schedule of the what producer-nim tells us to do.

"Yo producer-nim i wanna do one more thing with CL."

"Okay we'll follow you to the spot."

"Cool."

 

CL POV

I squinted my eyes at oppa because I can tell he's up to something.

 

Bang Yong Guk POV

Why is she looking at me like that?! ahaha She probably think I'm doing something sneaky....whatever aha

I open the door for her and then go on my side. 

"Manager-nim can you take us to the nearest novelty store."

We arrived and I went to CL's side to let her like the gentelman I am.

"thanks oppa." does she really think she is leaving without my arms around her shoulders

"Na ah uh" I pull her back to me and put my arm over her shoulders and I went inside and Manager-nim coincidently went to my favorite novelty store since I've been a kid. I know the owner very well. "Yo Yang hyung!! Gukkie King is in the house!"

 

CL POV

Gukkie King? What the hell ahahaha

 

Bang Yong Guk POV

Why did I just say that?! *facepalm* I'm always cooll! why can't I do it in front of her....weird...

"Yo Bang!" Yang hyung came up and slowed down before he came closer and dapped me. "Woah Bang got a girl on his side. I never thought this day would come aha"

"Yang hyung and I go back. He's two years older then me and our families are super tight. he like another brother to me." I told CL

"Oh cool" She said smiling at Yang hyung...oh hell nah

"And I recognize you. Your CL from 2NE1! I'm a huge fan and your my favorite of the group" Yang hyung winked at her....no no no i got competition now really?!

"CL you wanna look around the store abit?" I asked from hyung's charms were getting to her and I needed this to be a surprise.

"Yea sure." She said. Once she got of clear hearing distance I asked hyung my question.

"I'm hear to find some silver novelty rings and can you engrave on them CL and Bang Forever." 

"Anything for such a swagged out couple as yourselves." Yang hyung said 

"Thanks man." I said 

"No prob, it'll be about 30 minutes."

"gotcha"

I walked over to CL to the middle of the store.

"So CL you like this store?" I asked while she stared at this huge huge bear looking thing...

"Yeah but I LOVE that!" She pointed at it.

"and what exactly is THAT thing?"

"RILAKKUMA! it's like my obsession..."

"Oh it is...it's pretty cute."

"No it's freakin adorable" CL commented in a very passionate voice, she's to cute....i just thought of a surprise present for later on. 

Oh my gosh I'm falling for this girl....is this show suppose to do this or some gosh...

--------------

 

"Bang!!" Yang hyung whispered yelled to me but CL didn't hear him so I guess that was just for me to hear. I walked over to the back door. "Here you go my brotha."

"wow thanks!" I hugged him tight...it looked amazing. "Even thought this is just a show...I actually wanted to start dating CL in real life but I just gotta wait to ask her after the show is over.

"Orrrr you can ask her like when the show is going on. You know it last for a year. I know you patient and all but really look at her...she's gorgeous. Don't let her slip out your hands. Okay, that's my brotha from anothe motha advice."

"Okay hyung thank you so much." I slipped the rings in my pocket. "CL! Leggo! It's getting late."

"Bye CL!" Yang hyung yelled, "I can't wait for the wedding..."

 

CL POV

What in the world? Just smile, laugh, and wave CL before you cuss him out...

I grabbed Bang Oppa's arm as he walked me to the car

 

Bang Yong Guk POV

What the hell is wrong with hyung?! Damn ahaha always trying to embarrass me aha atlease I got CL all up on me.

Once the camera men were back in the car and thank God they don't know what's going on because CL was talking to them about rilakkuma ahaha It can be a surprise to all.

I opened the door for CL and I got in the car.

 

20 minutes later with the help of CL's directions to her apartment we made it and my heart was pounding. I once again opened the door for her and walked her to the front of her building.

"Well oppa...I guess this is goodbye until we hook up again once we have our meeting for the next place."

"yea but CL uhh..."

"Yea oppa...."

Here we go...don't screw up....don't screw up...don't screw up...

I knelt down on one knee...

 

CL POV

SO THAT'S WHAT OPPA AND YANG OPPA WERE WHISPERING ABOUT! Oh my gosh my face is heating up. He's so amazing...who am I kidding...I really like oppa!

 

Bang Yong Guk POV

I pulled out the ring.

"CL..will you marry me? You know in the sense of the show and all."

"YES!" 

Well..that was easy aha

I put the ring on her finger and stood up and hugged her. then I put mine on.

"Did Yang Hyung do this?" CL asked

"Yup aha and I'm happy that rilabbuma bear was there to distract you aha"

CL bursted out laughing

"Oppa it's RILLAKKUMA! Not rilabbuma ahahaha"

"Oh aha whatever the hell the name of that thing is"

"Oppa thank you this is really nice and i like the little heart tht are intertwined together by the forever part haha"

"Yea well now you can really go inside to your apartment..."

"Yea, but let's exchange numbers and do a couple selfie poses together."

"Oh yea let's do that."

 

Nobody's POV

After the exhange of numbers and a couple photos together they hugged one more time and parted ways....but much do they know about the journey ahead of them....or their awaiting group members waitiing at the door of the their apartments aha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N/ I just want to say sorry for the long hiatus. Just been super busy with school. But I came back and saw all the support that has grew for this story and I decided it was time to get back on the saddle because you guys actually like it :D!!! It makes me happy as a writer to see readers love my work. I will continue to update as my grades are back to where they are and I am ready to start exploring my hobby of writing again. He has been on the back burner for awhile but I'm ready to focus on it again. 

Now I'm going to be trying to catch up to today's time of B.A.P and 2NE1 but I got to get through the melon awards and then I can get to B.A.P's comeback with "Rain Sound" and "One Shot" and CL traveling in London with GD and perfomring with GD at his solo concert which will in my story make Bang Yong Guk jealous but be patient for all that. Let's try to get 2012 in the past first because the melon awards were awesome for seeing B.A.P all into 2NE1's performance. I just have to do it. I can't wait!!! I'm excited for this story. 

I hoped this filled the thirst of my subscribers and future ones as well;) aha Again thank you for the support and for loving my story. Look forward to Chapter 4 which will be out later today or tomorrow since I have no school tomorrow. THANK THE HEAVENS FOR TEACHERS PLANNING DAY aha 

Thank you and until then....