Chapter 02

Operation 01 : Get Dong Bang Shin Ki's Underpants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02


I couldn't believe it!
there we are standing at the airport looking like some lost Asian foreigners who got separated with their tour group. 
Well at least it's the three of us, 

'But I thought you already know where to?” 
Bom exclaimed while Yunmi rolled her eyes, chuckling. Ghez! I know I couldn't just trust Yunmi and all her “hey trust me! I know exactly what to do!” dialogue 

“well duh! Since when did I announced that I knew exactly where they are? Ghhaadd! You know I never got to travel and freak! Where's your sense of adventure?” I heard her mumble the last phrase which made me hope that Bom wouldn't hear. 
But I haha, that bunny ears of her just won't let her down.... 

“Ya! Adventure? If it's three in the afternoon I would gladly squeal and run around, but Yun! Its almost midnight!” Bom frustratingly stomp her feet around... making me silently chuckle.... now even Bom hops around like a rabbit. 

“well, i'd rather be here lost than spend my weekdays drinking those tasteless tea and pretending to be little miss muffet” I said out loud as both my friends looked at me. They knew how I hated those so called tea parties, where we sat on the grass, crossing our legs, drink tea and pretend to read a book while our parents would looked at us like some asian movie stars filming a romantic movie with some white horse running at the the background. 

Yes our life is pretty luxurious, except that it's boring and we don't want it!

I saw Yunmi fishing out her phone... me and Bom looked at her while our eyebrow rose eying her with “Are you crazy? Phones from U.S won't work in Japan right? ~ look.
Then again, like what she always do, she rolled her eyes at us 
“What? I have it roaming gheez!” 
She chuckled, while she excitedly dialed a number... by the looks of it, we knew exactly to whom she's calling

“Opppaaaaaaaaa!'I need your help!” I heard her whine, making me smack my head mentally. 
“Ghhaad Yun, how many times do we need to tell you that stop the whining act... you look.... weird” Bom said making me chuckle. Yunmi isn't the lady like girl. Seeing her twitch like that (which she actually defines as whining) would make anyone laugh. 
She just glared at us and continued to talk on the phone.

The wait didn't take long.
A black sleek car came halting in
and one good looking guy came out. 
He frowned seeing Yunmi all beaming at him

“Ya! Why are you here?” He hissed as he stood up in front of Yunmi with his arms across his chest
“For a vacation?” my friend answer with her usual mischievous smile tugging her guy friend's shoulder to face us
“Oppa, they're my friends... “
It was a pretty neat introduction except that the guy was still looking a bit pissed off at Yunmi. 
It even got worse when he bugged her about the main reason why we're in Japan, and Yunmi has no other choice but to tell him. 

He stepped back and looked at us weirdly
“Are you crazy?” 
T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter