Chapter 8

If I Were A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 08

 

The night drew past midnight and soon the club's throng only got thicker

still with sleek bodies dancing, drinking and jumping around.

Jaejoong could exactly tell that Dara Park was trying to ignore him

and because of that his night turned pretty foul- how can this girl show no interest to a Kim Jaejoong anyway? Is she crazy?

 

He frowned as he saw her laugh timidly.

He could feel himself shiver, almost hearing her laugh – though it would be too impossible because of the loud thumping of music and howling of people.

 

The girls were seated a few tables away from them

but it didn't hinder him nor his now ogling friends to stare at the not-so-oblivious girls who would occasionally throw them stares.

Well, except for Bom of course, who practically spent her whole night looking at the now almost-unconscious Kim Junsu.

 

“Seriously though- Do they hate us?” Yoochun who just felt relieved that their brokenhearted friend was already half dead on the seat next to him questioned after seeing Yunmi raised an eyebrow at them before looking away.

 

“I don't get it” Yunho pouted, his full lower lip protruded that made their youngest friend Changmin who just got to the club with his bestfriend Youngbae felt the need to puke

 

“Did Daerho say something to them?” Jaejoong wondered, even scratching his head- something he would normally do whenever he's confused.

“wait.. but I treated the new guy well didn't I?” he nudged the drunk Junsu who only mumbled some words they couldn't even understand

 

He of course chuckled and blamed the latter for even provoking the new guy.

But soon then realizes that it was really the other way around.

 

“Ummm hyung! Hyung” he was still busy with his own thoughts when Changmin tried to get his attention.

“Hyung! Someone is trying to snatch your girl away” Changmin grinned pointing at a certain direction.

 

With that, Jaejoong jerked from his seat almost knocking off their table as he stood instantly.

Eyes scanning the place where he knew Dara park is.

 

---

 

“I'm sorry I can't” Dara shook her head politely, looking away from the guy that is in front of her.

She did caught a glimpsed of the guy walking directly towards her, and was not even surprised when the latter asked her for a dance.

But of course, she refused.

 

“Why? It seemed like you girls have no date at all... my friends and I could fill in”

The guy grinned, a finger pointed at the other end of the bar where a few more guys were drinking, eyes almost looming evilly at them.

Dara could determine the dark aura that surrounds that group and it made her shiver just thinking of the things they could do.

 

“Do we look like someone who are single to you?” Yunmi of course raised an eyebrow.

Challenging the other to say something that would irritate her more.

 

“Well, not really. But then who said girls with boyfriends can't have fun right?”

He further persuaded them expecting the three girls to half agree.

Because like many guys... their excitement comes from having to chase difficult girls around. Someone that dara park and her friends fits perfectly.

 

“WE are having fun” Yunmi frowned as she emphasizes her words.

Her pupils a bit dilated for having drunk more than her usual doze.

Dara recognizes the situation and all she could do to save her and her friends from probably being murdered or was to in.

 

“Well.. one dance wouldn't hurt right?” She smiled awkwardly at the guy, as her insides twisted.

Especially when the other gave her a lopsided smirk that could mean just anything erted.

 

“Dara....” Bom almost intervened, seeing how uncomfortable the other girl was. Although Bom just met Daerho's twin that night she have gotten to like the sweet Dara. But then the other just stopped her, signaling her that she was okay.

 

----

“Kwon Jiyong. What's your name hon?” Jiyong smiled, tightening his arms around her sculpted waist.

 

“Dara” she simply answered as she tried to create a space between them by pushing the handsome guy a bit off her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter