Chapter 05

If I Were A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05 


The remaining days of the week was spent trying to get along with the rest of the student body of that school. 
Not that it really matter to me, but for the character that I have been portraying....? it seems like I really need to. 
In general, the students in this new school were pretty friendly towards me and Yunmi.... 
No bullying happened.... nothing really abnormal....
Except of course with Kim Junsu who were trailing behind me and Bom pretty much all the time

I did wonder if I really look and act like a boy that Bom and the rest haven't realized yet that I am in fact a girl. 
Or are they just too preoccupied with other things about me?

First off... I know I am a cute guy. Since people seems to dig to those more

second... I am living with Lee Yunmi... the sweet new transfer girl from Busan who seems too pretty and girly for just any boy to ignore.

Third is because I am the so called hidden son the famous gang lord Park Haeyoon. 
No thanks to Yunmi... she practically ALMOST told everyone about my identity. And yeah I need to phone in my my parents to tell them that if ever someone ask about having a son.. he just need to tell a lie about Park Daerho.
Can you just imagine my Dad's face, not to mention my mom as well when they came to visit two days ago and saw me practically dressed up and looked like a guy???? 

My mom was hysterical of course, she was condemning my dad for raising me in such an environment. She was wailing about me being influenced by my dad's gang that I turned Homo... and being away from them made me realized that I was... ok a guy at heart. 

So I have left with no other choice but to tell them exactly why I was doing this.... 

my dad left my new house all laughing telling me that he'll be sending some guys to just silently guard me. 
I didn't want to at first 
but he said.... getting some girls attention away from a guy will sure get me trouble
so I agree...

Well my mom even told me that she'll be sending a stylist to help me out with my so called Daerho identity. 
She said she like the idea of me helping out.... plus she somehow felt the same when dad cheated on her once.... 
which by the way dad regretted because mom did gave him a more than a few beatings and some frying pan slap that sent him to hospital with a crack jaw. 

Speaking of crack jaw... 
Kim Junsu almost gave me one yesterday when me and bom was out and the field and I was helping out Bom tying her shoe laces on. I accidentally got hold of her legs that made Kim Junsu all flared up and came charging at me. 

If it wasn't for Yunmi who came in crying about her lost little fluffy pink notebook... in which I don't remember her having at all....I would have been in a hospital right now. 

Bom is slightly recovering well, she's a funny girl, with out her knowing it of course. I like being around her. 
I told her to give herself and Junsu some time without each other. 
Make him realize that she can live and be with someone without him. 
But it's a fact that Bom still loves him. 

We spend all our time talking about her and Junsu... I find it cute how she would describe him... telling me about how cute Junsu's laugh is..... 
that if I ever hear him sing... I would understand why she loves him so much. 
That Junsu being that playboy has something to do with his past.... well yeah... he practically grew up in a broken family.. having real and serious relationship scares him... 

Yes.... Bom and I are friends.... maybe people at our school could see us more than that but we aren't 
maybe Bomand I felt the connection... but it's more like sisters connection
only that she haven't realize who I really am.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter