Chapter Six

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy new year!" Everybody screamed at the party Eunmi went to with B.A.P. 2013. 'Hey, we didn't die like everybody else did.' Eunmi thought, giggling to herself.

 

"What are you laughing about?" She heard from behind herself and turned around, expecting somebody like Youngjae or Jongup. But no, it wasn't anybody from B.A.P, in fact, it was Ilhoon from BTOB. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this was a party full of kpop stars, didn't I?

 

Eunmi shook her head in response. "Nothing." Ilhoon gave raised one eyebrow, giving her that look somebody would when they didn't believe you. "You sure?" She stared bluntly at the stubborn golden brown haired boy, getting a cheeky grin from him.

 

"What?" Ilhoon asked her, and she simply shook her head. "Nothing, nothing." He looked down at her, smiling. "So, what's your name." He asked out of nowhere. "Oh, um, Eunmi. Park Eunmi."

 

He nodded his head, lifting his drink and taking a sip of it. "Who'd you come with?" Eunmi tilted her head. "Huh?" Ilhoon simply chuckled.

 

"This is like a party for idols, right? Not just anybody can get in here unless your and idol or you came with somebody. Make sense now?" Eunmi simply face palmed in her mind. "Oh..." She mumbled.

 

"So, who did you come with?" Eunmi turned her head, looking for Youngjae. "B.A.P." She answered, turning her head back even though she couldn't find the blonde haired bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter