Chapter Four

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae's POV

 

How am I going to tell Eunmi? She's always told me to chase my dream, but I'm not sure if she meant now. I barely turned 14 a few days ago, and Eunmi's now 13.

 

I sighed as I got my jacket on and grabbed my suitcase. "Come on, Youngjae!" My mom called from downstairs. I went downstairs and out to the car. Right as I got in, Eunmi came out of her house to get the mail.

 

"Oppa!" She ran over, and saw the suitcase in the car. "Are you going somewhere? In the middle of the school year?" She asked, her head tilted. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. Eunmi giggled and confusingly hugged me back.

 

"I'm leaving." I mumbled into her shoulder, and she pushed me back. "How long?" Judging by the look of her face, she wanted to cry. "Forever." She dropped the mail in her hands, and I quickly picked it up before the wind blew it away.

 

Her eyes got watery and she covered , shaking her head. "Not from Seoul, though. But I won't live here anymore. You won't see me as much." Eunmi removed her hand from .

 

"But, why?" Her voice sounded cracked; she was holding back tears. I looked at the ground, not wanting to say. "Youngjae. Tell me. Now." Her voice now sounded angry, and I could understand that. She was loosing her best, best, best, friend.

 

"I chased my dreams, like you told me to do.... Meaning I auditioned-" "-and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter