Chapter Three

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae's POV

 

"Come on, Jae! Come on! Hurry up!" The recently turned twelve year old tugged at my jacket. Eunmi's birthday was December first, and it was Christmas Day today. I was thirteen.

 

Eunmi and I had just gotten out of the our school's Christmas dance. Now, we were in the mountains, going camping. Don't worry, we changed first. "Hold on, Eunmi, hold on." I said and she pouted. Her mother came from behind me and caught up with her. "Eunmi, slow down." She spoke.

 

Soojae, Eunmi's fourteen year old older sister, followed. "Fluffy Jae." Soojae called out. "Stop calling me that, please." "Nope." I groaned. I know she just wanted to call me that, so I ignored her and kept walking.

 

We finally got to the place we always camp at, and sent up. We build a fire and made s'mores, but went to sleep soon after. My mom and Eunmi's mom shared a tent, Soojae got her own, and Eunmi and I shared our own tent.

 

"Jae, Jae~" Eunmi lightly shook me to wake me. "What...?" I mumbled as I opened my eyes. "It's still Christmas. 11:30 pm." "So...?" "The Christmas star." As quietly as she could, she opened the tent and dragged me out. "Make a wish, quickly. Before it's too late." I wish to become famous one day.

 

Eunmi made her wish and looked at me, leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened for a few seconds, but soon closed and I pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter