Chapter Two

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmi's POV

 

I was suddenly had a nightmare and woke up. I dreamt I was tied up and pushed in the water, slowly sinking. But, I realized what caused it; Youngjae dropped me in the bath to wake me up.... Again. I hate it when he does this. It makes my pj's wet, and it makes me wet!

 

God, this boy is only twelve, how in the world is he able to pick me up so easily? I'm over one hundred pounds! .... Gimme a break, I'm only eleven.

 

I growled and looked over at Youngjae, glaring at him as I got out of the bathtub. He handed me a towel. "Whoa! What's up with the death glare?" I roughly grabbed the towel out of his hand and pushed him out of the way, heading to my room. I don't know why, but I've been a total to everyone lately. Everyone. I went into my room and slammed the door in Youngjae's face.

 

I'm pretty sure he's clueless. He knows I've never acted this badly to him dropping me in the bath. I let out a frustrated  breath as I dried myself off and changed out of my soaking wet, cold pj's.

 

 

Youngjae's POV

 

Why was Eunmi acting like..... A jerk? She's been like that the past week. I don't get it. I followed her as she went to her room, to ask her what was up, but she slammed the door in my face. I tilted my head and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Mrs. Park, what's wrong with Eunmi?" Mrs. Park looked up from from the stove and lowered the fire on all of the burners she was using.

 

"Aigoo. I told you, you can call me Soomin." She chuckled and flipped the pancakes that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter