Chapter Five

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmi's POV

 

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. My eyes almost didn't open, until I heard a familiar voice from downstairs. My eyes shot opened, and I sat up. It sounded like Youngjae, but it couldn't be. He's busy, like always, right?

 

I removed the covers from me and walked to my bedroom door. I listened to the voice. It was surely Youngjae. I turned back around to look at my calander. December 1, 2012.  How could I forget my own birthday? I'm now 17! Good thing, because I was tired of being 16.

 

I sighed as I got my slippers on, heading downstairs. "Eunmi!" I heard from behind me. There was no mistake; it was my best friend. "Jae!"

 

I tackled him in a hug, and he backed up, pressing against the counter so he wouldn't fall backward. "Yah, I can't breathe!" I giggled and let go. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I can't come see my best friend? On her birthday on top of that"

 

Best friends. That's all we'll ever be, won't it? I pushed that thought away, and giggled again. "Get dressed. I'm taking you to meet the others." I tilted my head. "Others?" He chuckled, pushing me towards the stairs. "The B.A.P members of course. They're beginning to think you aren't real." I lifted an eyebrow. "Me? Not real? Fine."

 

I came back down dressed. "Alright. Come on." I was pulled out the door and shoved into the van. "Aish. No need to push and shove." "Sorry." We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter