Chapter 2/5

LOVE OVER KILLING

After Kikwang dissapeared, I stood up and walked around - Something I haven't done in quite some time. An aching pain impaired my wrists due to the metal chains which had a rough texture. The cuts weren't too big, though they were excruciating. I caught glimpse of a black curtain, which I assumed covered a window, and pushed it out of the way. In most cases, you'd see a perfect view..or a decent view at least, but this window..It was painted pure black. I couldnt see out of it and surely no one could see in. My thoughts were interuppted by the sound of the doorknob turning abnormally slow. Doojoon came in and right away, my body went pale and my emotions raced at the sight of the gun in his hands.

 

His eyebrows furrowed. "What are you standing up for? Sit down, no one told you to move."

 

I did as told, my frantic emotions taking over but some of my courage seemed to sustain. "No one told me to do anything, therefore I had the right to walk around." I replied smartly but soon regretting my careless response.

 

In an instant, pointed his gun at me - perferably my face. My hands covered my face while cringing. The trigger was pulled yet I seemed to be in one peice. No harm was done. I cried, still daunt. The bullet had slid passed my hair to the wall behind me. I was close to death this time, way too close.

 

Kikwang ran into the room and gave Doojoon a glare. "What happened?"

 

"This little princess here, was giving me attitude." Doojoon reacted.

 

"What the hell, I told she was my responsibility. You have your kill, I have mine. Don't be stupid Doojoon."

 

Doojoon shrugged, and left before whispering "Watch it."

 

I sobbed quietly but Kikwang seemed to catch it. "You alright?" He asked.

 

"No."

 

"You're just lucky he didn't kill you."

 

I furiously wiped my tears and ran a hand through my hair. "Who cares, you're going to eventually."

 

His response was a head shaking and moved on to a new subject. "What's your name?" I ignored his question and stared at my lap, as if he didn't say anything. He sighed, "Tell me."

 

"You don't need to know." I mocked him, to when he said the exact same thing to me when I asked about this his name. "Tell me." He repeated in a tone that was suddenly cold.

 

"Hyoyeon."

 

He nodded his head to signal it was a nice, or at least decent name.

 

"Mhm." I mumbled. "So, you're seriously going to kill me, huh"

 

"Yep, a plan is a plan." He laughed.

 

"How pathetic" I mumbled to myself

 

His voiced raised, "I have to, alright?"

 

"P a t h e t i c." I said slowly, in a tauting voice.

 

Without a thought, he tried to grip my neck but I dodged his grasp. "Donn't!" I yelled and slapped his hand away, keping him from choking me again. His eyes grew wide in furry, "Don't ever touch me." He scowled.

 

"Listen, why would you want to kill someone so innocent? You don't actually have to go along with this 'plan'. Just let me go and.." My voice lost words.

 

"I have to and I want to, get over it." He said unsympathetically. Tears poured out of my eyes as I slowly brought my hands to my face again. Kikwang lef, adding a "you cry alot." before exiting the room and slamming the door.

 


 

I slammed the door hard and trotted downstairs to grab a bite to eat. this whole plan takes a load of work, effectively on kidnapping these  people. I can't blame Hyoyeon too much for crying but she hasn't thought though yet. For christ sake her Dad is the a CEO-a rich bastard one...waisting money for nothing. Didn't she knew that?. I don't feel the slightest bit sympathy for her because when she's dead all of her suffering will be gone. Yet in someway, I fell like returning her home - One feeling I've never felt and one feeling that won't ever take over my other emotions. I have a plan to succeed in, I don't need to be distracted by one weirs feeling for a girl.

 

"Kikwang!" A girl  cried bloody-murder. Eh probably one of the other girls who Doojoon kidnapped. His affection of harming others is strange, I never seemed to understand the obsession. Wait, wait. None of them know my name...Not even Doojoon's. the only one was...

 

As soon as it hit me, I threw the sandwich I've been making onto the counter and bolted up the stairs, smelling blood as I drew closer to Hyoyeon's door open to see bloor scattered everywhere and Doojoon on top of a sweating body. One hand covering , one hand sticking into her thigh. She was crying helplessly. The type of crying when you're physically in pain. "Doojoon let go of her!" My jaw clenched, but he pushed me back as

i tried to stop him. I tool that moment punch him in his place, his body falling to the side of the bed.

 

Right away I saw Hyoyeon laying on the bed..her blond her scattered around her..stains of blood in the bed sheet  and she take hold of her thigh and cry. "What happened?!" I managed to say.

 

She tried to regain her normal breathing pace but failed. Her index finger pointed to the thick knife that was jagged into her thigh, "My leg." My eyes grew wide and I assured her I'll help her. I carried my body to the bathroom grabbing a towel and wetting it and ran back to her room and slowly but gentlelly slid it out of her skin. Shhe cried so I let out a few "Shh." to coo her. After that, I softy wiped the blood off the towel as she wiped her tears away and smiled weakly, "Thank you, Kikwang."

 

My lips gradually formed a genuine smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

which I never smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FEELFREETOCOMMENT :)