Chapter 3/5

LOVE OVER KILLING

After the whole scene, I handed Hyoyeon a shirt and shorts of mine to wear. She came out of the bathroom and sat besides me on the, now, clean bed. "thank you, again."

 

"It was nothing, really." I spoke "So, i've been thinking about this whole plan and maybe it's not the smartest thing to do. But it really fustrates me why I don't want to kill you." At this moment, I knew I had lied to myself. I said I wouldnt let any emotions take over the best of me but it officially has. As strong as I may be, I can't fight this.

 

Her facial expression was full of confusion but then relief. "don't then.."

 

I shook my head, "It's not that easy, Hyoyeon." I started. "I kidnapped another girl-plan is to kill you both-but if I kill either of you..you or her then whoever is left over will never go home."

 

"So what you're saying is, you either kill us both or kill just one of us and let the other suffer in this hell-hole?" she summarized and I nodded. She thought over for a moment and walked across the hole to wear the other girl was staying. I followed right behind her, making sure she doesnt pull anything funny. As Hyoyeon opened the door, Sunny sat frozen.

 

"Hi." Hyoyeon smiled breaking the silence.

 

"W-who are you?" Sunny trembled.

 

Hyoyeon shot me a confused look. "I'm Hyoyeon, I'm not here to harm you." with that, she rubbed Sunny's knee for assurance.

 

she relaxed a bit and smiled but it was swiped off as she brought her eyes to me. "W-what's he doing here? It's not my fault..It's father's"

 

One of Mr. Lee's daughter..She's the one who will paid all of his debt. What she didn't know that her father already agreed to. "No, things aren't finished with you." I scowled.

 

Also she didn't know, Hyoyeon annd I did. As much i never waanted to admit, I don't want to kill Hyoyeon. Something is telling me not let her go and that's never happened before. If it's telling me now it must be hell of important.

 

"So, as I told Hyoyeon, I have to kill one of you this week. if you're not chosen, you'll die eventually." I said carelessly, to show to girls they had no sympathy from me. They have to be treated equal.

 

"who's going first?" One of them asked.

 

I hesitated but only to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. "Sunny."

 

"No, Kikwang! she doesnt deserve it!." hyoyeon bellowed.

 

without a word, I grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and dragged her back to her room. My grip was hard and made her skin awfully red as she cried out in pain. "I'm not killing you."

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and softly rubbed her arm as I let go. After a few "Ow's" she finally responded. "Youre not ending sunny's life. She's way too young, Kikwang!"

 

"she's not that young.."

 

I rolled my eyes in abomination and shook my head. "why me?" I dreaded. I've never been in a situation where I hesitate or hold back to make decisions like this.

 

"what is it Kikwang? You seem like you've been in these situations way too many times to defer now."

 

My heart rate suddenly increased in speed..Do I tell her how I feel now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

or just cover it up?

 


 

 

It's hard to confess feelings..Especially for a guy like me. A bad guy who kills people, but in all reality it's just some payback. I've never been in a senario where I have to actually think twice about taking a life. It's usually a pice of cake to me and like I said, these feelings...their holding me back and it's annoying. It's not possible for me to like a girl, right?

 

"Earth to Kikwang." Hyoyeon's laugh carried me out of my thoughts and waved her  hand in my face. "So what iis it?"

 

"I dont know." I shrugged, making sure nnot to expose anything.

 

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Tell me."

 

"I don't ing know, Hyoyeon! You ask so many damn questions!"

 

Suddenly, her jaw clenched. "Well, I don't want you to kill her! She's probably like, 18 years old at most!"

 

"You know what," I laughed. "I'll kill you! Hope you know you made the worst mistake in your life."

 

My response drowned her in tears. It's not like I feel sorry, It's her descision. who cares if I'm suppose to save Hyoyeon.

 

"Please" I heared  her sob.

 

My teeth gritted. "what?!"

 

"Dont kill any of us."

 

"Oh shut the hell up, you didnt want Sunny dead so you offered for her. that's your own dam fault." I said, getting up from the  bed.

 

Hyoyeon stand up too, ambling towards me. I could tell she was scared but still courageous. "Dont move." She whispered almost inaudibly. Right then, she leaned and kissed my lips, cupping my face down to hers. I was caught off guard but to my surprise...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kissed back, resting my hands on hers.

 

We pulled away simultaneously. "Uh.." I stuttered.

 

Hyoyeon blushed, smiling like an idiot but it was quickly swept off her lips. "I-I'm sorry I did that, please dont hurt me." she cringed, bringing her hands up to her face.

 

I gently grabbed them and put them to her sides. "I wonn't, but why'd you do it?"

 

"I needed you to stop talking about my death." she giggled.

 

"I...I guess I wont...kill you. Or Sunny.." In sighed, this is a big turn I'm making. "I'll have to think of a new plan, I guess." Hyoyeon  allowed me to think for a moment...""what if we, well you, turn Doojoon into the police while he's still out. He's done crazy things, he'll be in cell for  a life time."

 

"Is he your boss or something?" Hyoyeon questioned.

 

"Something like that, now lets get him in the van."

 

 

"I'm going home after this, Kikwang."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

that's when my eyes grew in anger.."No youre not." I gripped her arm tightly

 

"Ow, let go of me!" Her voice squealed.

 

"youre not leaving." I said, grabbing the chains and locking her wrists. Doojoon was still out, thankfully. I carried his body into the van then when back and grab Hyoyeon. without a word, I roughly threw her in the passenger seat. "Now, don't even think about turning me into the ing police. Got it?!"

 

"I-I wont." She trembled.

 

As we drove to the station, no one spoke. And I had to admit, I did feel horrible about hurting her. My anger issues tend to get out of hand..

 

When we  finally got to the destination, I unlocked her wrists and aloowed her to walk in to station..The good thing was were far away from the city so no one will notice Hyoyeon..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She better not try anything funny..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING

s-u-n-d-a-e-love , haruma2911 , K-loverKpopDramafanhyoyeon03

YOUR ALL THE BEST :D

 

FOR PEOPLE SUBSCRIBING THIS FANFIC

THANK YOU!!

 

FEELFREETOCOMMENT