Chapter 4/5

LOVE OVER KILLING

I walked into the police station, the cold air smacking my face as I walked in. Of course I wasn't going to sell Kikwang out, other than the fact he'd kill me, I had weird feelings for him. "How can I help you?" The man at the front desk asked.

 

"I, uh, want to turn someone in." I answered.

 

"Great, your doing a good deed. What's their name?"

 

"Doojoon, I dont know his last name though."

 

The officer's eyes almost popped out from shock. "Guys been on the loose for a while, where is the fella'? "

 

"In my car."

 

"Let's go then" He said

 

The man follewed me out to the van. Then it hit me, he'll see Kikwang!! But it was too late, we were already heading to the side door. And surprisinly, Kikwang was no where to be found. I opened the door, "He's right there."

 

"What happened to him?" He asked.

 

"I hit him with my cooking pan." I lied smoothly.

 

He laughed, taking Doojoon's body. "Thank you very much."

 

"No worries." I smiled

 

The officer begins to walk but suddenly stop. "Err, your face is kinda familiar, did you live near in the area?"

 

My eyes widen, set's of bullet water form in my forehead but I answered immidiately "Yes. I live here."

 

"Oh. Well have a good day then."

 

When the man was out of distance, into the station, Kikwang appeared.

 

"Good job, now get in and lets go." He whispered. I did what he said and kept quiet. "I need to tell you something Hyoyeon."

 

When we finally arrived to Kikwang's place, I automatically went to my room as Kikwang followed. "What is it?" I said, in an acrimonious tone.

 

"It's hard to explain..."

 

"Alright well, youre free to leave." I pointed  to the door.

 

"What's wrong with you?" He snapped.

 

"Look at my arm, Kikwang! You're so mean, It's disgusting." I wailed, showing off my bruised arm. I get it when I said the word 'I wanna go home.'

 

"Listen Hyoyeon, I-"

 

He was interuppted by his phone ringing. His jaw clenched as he dug it out of his pocket and threw it against the wall. "ing phone." He mumbled.

 

I laughed to myself. "Okay, now tell me."

 

Kikwang wore an agitated expression, he was pissed. "Tell me." I repeated softly.

 

"I....I like you Hyoyeon. Okay, there. I said it."

 

I was taken back, but focused back to the present. "How is that even possible?" My hands shook for some reason. "Youre so..abusive towards me."

 

"I'm sorry." He apologized, this time he meant it. "I just get mad and it's like...whole another side of me."

 

In a way I feel bad for him..He's been through a lot, might as well accept his apology. "Just don't hurt me again."

 

He smiled genuinely, something he rarely does. "I wont," He paused...."Do you....like me?"

 

"Yes." I answered. Quite frankly, I was surprised at my own reply.

 

Kikwang, then, brought his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. I never expected things to be like this..There's something about Kikwang, I like. Even though he has his abusive ways, I know it's an act.

 

 


 

The next morning, I was woken by my wrists aching.. trying to rub my eyes I noticed they were  chained up again..What the hell is going on? This has to be a joke, these locks were tighter than before. "Kikwang!?" I called no reply. The next 10 minutes consisted of my calls to Kikwang but it was useless. The thing is, it's funny how he used me as bait. 'I like you my '

 

Maybe Kikwang left and thought I'd run away? "Sunny!?" I called again, their was a response this time. It was a faint cry.."Sunny, are you okay?"

 

"Hyoyeon help!" She shrieked but was silenced afterwards. Her cry gave it away that she was scared or in pain. I hastily glanced around the room for the lock key but it was no use.

 

"Hold on Sunny!" Tears rimmed my eyes justas a figure walked into the room. "Kikwang, what the is going on!?" I yelled at him. This wasn't the Kikwang I knew last night.." A cold disgusted look plastered to his face.

 

"Well," he started, with a cocky smirk. "you see, my boss is visiting today. He's coming to see you and Sunny. Maybe even kill you guys, who knows." He laughed.

 

My eyes grew wide in fright. "W-what.." I trembled. "You said you wouldn't kill me!"

 

He shrugged, "Ive made some changes"

 

Something's off here, he needs to cut the act. "Kikwang, what's really going on?" I asked calmly.

 

"I just told you, "

 

"Coming from the idiot who tells a girl he likes her then locks her up in cahins! Oh please, grow the up and get real."

 

His cold eyes become balck, as he ambled closer and slapped my cheek. "Youre the idiot who kissed me so dont go pointing fingers."

 

I cried loudly, feeling my cheek heat up. "I thought you actually liked me..." I whispered, only he could hear. "I thought you were different.."

 

My eyes fell to my lap, not daring to look up at him. It wasnt long 'til he bursted out of the room angrily. None of this is my fault, he has no reason to be upset with me. Though I was mad at myself and tugged at my wrists, causing more pain to shooy through my arms and blood dripped. Why can't I go home and be with my family just like an average teen.

 


 

It was an hour later when I heard the voice of a man, probably middle-aged.

 

"No please dont! It's not my fault at all! It was father's debt !" Sunny screeched, while Kikwang and the man laughed in reply. That's the boss..he's here to kill us. And they're going to kill her any minute now. I squirmed around, trying to free myself. Tears burned down my cheeks and I began to scream recklessly.

 

That's when I heard footsteps grow loud: THEY'RE COMING FOR ME

 

"This one." Kikwang scowled, just before opening the door.

 

My eyes landed on the dark black-haired man next to him who wore a beige tux. "Ah." He spoke, "She's quite beautiful. Not bad a face as the Daughter of Mr. Kim" His hand traveled down down my legs as I flinched. I see Kikwang stiffened in the corner of my eye.

 

"Dont kill me." Tears slid down my cheeks. "Please."

 

"Oh," The boss took out a small, black hand gun. "This won't hurt a bit" A smirkwore his face, "Finally, Mr. Kim was already paid" ice taking over his heart. There's nothing I can do. I closed my eyes after he aimed, unready to be taken so soon.

 

Not a sound was heard from Kikwang, thought he'd be the one to save me.

 

CLICK..The trigger was pulled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BANG!

 


 

So what did you guys think?

One chapter left :D

So did you guys want a sequel?

 

 

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT :D

 

I GOT A BOY MACHINE, I GOT A BOY CHICKEN

-Kim Hyoyeon

 

if you know what I mean XD