Saving Joon

I Found Myself Loving you

The next day:

Hazel: Joon, can we meet up sometime?

Joon: for what, the project?

Hazel: no, we could do that in class, I want to see you more often personally. (acting all cute)

Joon: R u crazy? No I won't meet up with you, and you won't get my phone #.

Hazel: mumbling: We'll see about that, cuz you're mine, and only mine.

L8ter on,

Joon: I told Hyomin what has happened so far today and shes right. I better watch out... that Hazel girl is probably a big fangirl of me and might do something to get me.

After Hyomin and Joon spoke, they went to different classrooms.

Hazel: THat boy will be mine, so whoever that girls is, she better watch out for me!

Hazel: Hey Joon.

Joon: (no answer)

Hazel: How rude! and i'm gonna give u a lesson! (pins Joon onto a locker and said, Listen up boy, u r mine and only mine! Leave that girlfriend of yours, cuz I'm prettier, ier, and hotter! (smirks)

Joon: No, I won't leave her, and stop this nonsense.

Hazel: I've been following you guys for a couple of days and now its my time to turn tables.

Joon: Get away from me you !

Hazel: (s her uniform and goes closer to Joon)U listen to me or else I will seduce you.

Joon: Who do you think you are?

Hazel: (about to kiss him)

Hyomin: YAh! What do you think you're doing to Joon?

Hazel: Hes mine and only mine! DO you unerstand?

Hyomin: (goes toward Hazel and slaps her taking Joon away from her-> is dragging Joon across the hall to the library.

Joon: Thx, I owe you one.

Hyomin: What have I told you?! (full of anger)

Joon: Mianhe, but u didn't have to save me.

hyomin: O, so you likes her seduction didn't you! Well, if you like her, why don't you ask her out?Huh? Gees, you're teh most stupidEST best friend I ever met! (walks alway from him)

Joon: Y are you jealous?!

hyomin: IN your wish! I hate guys! THey are the ********************************************************. Aish! I should't have helped him.

Hazel: Ouch! how could she slap me? That is gonna recieve pain from me tomorrow!

________________________________________________

ok? if you like it, please subscribe.:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joon: