his body

I Found Myself Loving you

Joon suddenly ran off quickly to the gym leaving Hyomin there confused.

----------------------------

Hyomin: Did he tell me to go to the gym with him? Or did he just say he was going to the gym? I guess I shouldn't mind,i should be doing my homework anyway....

Joon: (working out-> sit-ups, crunches, push ups, running on the treadmil and etc.)

fangirls: Ahhhhhh!! Its Joon!! Isn't he handsome working out? AHHHH! SARANGHAE JOON!!!

Joon: Aish. Y can't you leave me alone?! (pulls down curtains so fangirls can't see him exercise)

 

Meanwhile.....

 

Hyomin: Now, where did I leave my phone? Uppa and umma would be so mad at me if they found out i left it somewhere again.(traces back to the places she went with Joon) Uggh! Its gone! I really deserve a penalty for losing all 3 of my phones! First the LG phone, then the blackberry, and now the iphone.

(sees fangirls at a certain window and goes over to take a look) Who are you trying to look at?

Fangirls: Joon! starts blabbing about Joon on how they want him as their boyfriend.

Hyomin: Well, I guess this is the gym, Joon is working out at. Umm, excuse me, I gotta go to the washroom. (on her way into the washroom when a fangirl accidentally bumped into her) Huh? (goes into a secret door in a washroom stall) Where am I? Why do I smell sweat in here? *faints*

Joon: Hyomin suddenly popped out of nowhere and fainted. I went over to her trying to wake her up but she woke up herself when i started asking her a question. Why r...

Hyomin: Huh? (woke up) 0.0 What a showoff you are Joon!

Joon: What do you mean? (confused)

Hyomin: Pabo! You're showing off your 6 pack of abs!

Joon: Opps! mianhe. (puts on his shirt)

Hyomin: Aniyo. Don't put on your shirt! (blushing)

Joon: Y? And you're blushing! *smile*

Hyomin: Go show your girl fans your  honey abs! (smirk)

Joon: Aniyo! They don't desrve it!

Hyomin: Bwoh? They need to earn it then?

Joon: Neh. O and heres your phone!

Hyomin: Gasamnida, BYE BYE!

-----------------------------

Joon: Shes the first to see my abs and I sorta did somethings to her phone. *evil laugh* I took pictures of me and my abs in her phone and took her #. Now I can always communicate with her.:) SAranghae Hyomin!

__________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR boring chp. I didnt know waht to write.