More than a change.

I Found Myself Loving you

Hazel: Today that will deserve more than a slap. She surely doesn't know who she is messing with!

At school:

Hazel: Hey !

Hyomin: (ignores Hazel)

Hazel: U don't know what u have just done!

Hyomin: ?-_-?

Hazel: U...!

Hyomin: U what? What do you want? I'll give you 3 seconds to spill it out, or else u'll recieve another slap from me.

Hazel: (quickly spills out her anger and thoughts at Hyomin)

Hyomin: (her face is calm) Y thanks for the compliments, u see... somethings truly wrong with u, and u gotta go to the doctor! Because it looks like something is looking very wrong on your face.

Hazel: OMG! Is my makeup out of place? (runs to nearby washroom) sees her face full of pimples, red marks, and acne. What happened to me? AHHHHHHHHHHH!

___________________________

Joon and Hyomin decided not to see each other because of the argument, outside they acted like they don't need each other, but on the inside, both of them is feeling pain and regret.

Hyomin: Y were i so harsh on him? i don't like him, so y do i care so much about him?

Joon: Uggh! I should have listened to Hyomin, she is my best friend after all. Why did i choose to think that bitvh over Hyomin. I know I love Hyomin, but y did i refuse to listen to her?

Joon & Hyomin: Why is my heart beating so fast when i think about him/her. Y?

__________________

After that day,Joon decided to try out his relationship with Hazel.

Joon: She is hot and she meets my expectations after all, so why not at least give it a try?

Hazel: Hey Joonie,

Joon: Hey, wanna work on the project?

Hazel: (Yes! did he dump that ?) Sure, lets work on it tomorrow.

Joon: sure.

Then Hyomin just walked by listening to every word theyhad. She couldn't believe it, he had chosen Hazel over her!

Hyomin: muttering: It hurts just to see my pain deepen.  Why can't I realise I have feeling for him? Why, do I love u, Joon?

(BTW, Joon and Hyomin hanged around each other alot so they became really close)

After school, everything was different. Hyomin felt so lonely with no one to talk to and no one to help her with her misunderstandings. There were no jokes, no playfulness, no nothing without Joon.

Hyomin: whispers: I miss u, Joon. But if u don't miss me, I'll understand, and move on.

__________________________________________________________________________

Reading this myself makes my