Amazed by you

I Found Myself Loving you

Both Joon and Hyomin goes to their classroom, Room #123 and sits down at their desk.

(Hyomin sits in the back and so does Joon)

The professeur was talking about another lecture and everyone was paying attention except for Joon.

Joon:

         She sits politely, and acts all good. But does she have another side to her? Is she actually a hot chick wearing a disguise? Is my heart falling for this interesting beauty? MY heart is beating so fast sitting near her. This is the first time  i actually liked someone here. Can she be the one for me?

Hyomin:

         What is wrong with that guy sitting near me? He keeps on looking at me if i'm some kind of alien from other space. He should watch out because the prof. might see him?

Professeur:

          Lee Joon! What are you doing? Have you been paying attention to my lesson? 1 more strike and you're out to see the principal, understand?

Joon:

          Ne, mianhe. Darn that girl. Can't she see i'm trying to know her more? I'm gonna fly a paper airplane with a message in it.

(Joon flies the airplane to Hyomin)

Hyomin:

         WTH? Is it that guy again? Uggh, reads message.

Message:

               Hi my name is Lee Joon. I'm sorry for the earlier incident, i promise that won't happen again. BTW, wanna be friends?

Hyomin:

           Seriously, does Joon think i'm actually gonna be his friend, cuz no i'm not. What does he want from me anyway? I don't like to hangout with strangers and what if he does something bad to me?

(goes to the garbage can and throws the paper airplane)

__________________________________________________

(class ends)

Joon: (thinking of a revenge)

           Oh my! That girl is so rude, i gotta talk to her afterwards. *evil laugh* what could i possibly do to her?-_-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boring anyone? I sorta need help on the ideas.