Deleting My Account...

The Mute

 

Hi you people :( 

As the title says, I will be deleting my account. Why? Well, I just never have time for it, and I'm really, really sorry to my readers and subscribers. Also, I will be learning how to write better, and will be back, with a new account. I sincerely apologize to all of you guys who put up with me and my bad writing skills ;_;

In case you were wondering, how was this story supposed to go?

Well, basically Minhee (Minnie was her alias) decides to leave for the US to go get help for her cutting addiction. She then returns to Korea and auditions for SM. She makes it in and starts her training. Meanwhile, Daehyun has felt as if it was his fault for her leaving, and he becomes very sad. He then meets Minhee at SM, who completely looks different and actually talks. He soon realizes that Minhee is Minnie, and they become good friends again. During training, they end up liking each other and Daehyun asks her to be his girlfriend, to which she says yes, of course. Later on, Lee Soo Man decides to make a duo, formed by Minhee and Daehyun, and they make their debut. They end up telling everyone that they're dating. There ends up to be a lot of hate against Minhee, to which Daehyun defends her. In the end, the hate subsides as they travel up to becoming world famous.

So yeah, that was the plot. My new account is: 

thunderbird

 

if anyone was curious. I hope to meet all of you there, where I will update on a regular basis. I love you all, and thank you once again. 

As a parting gift, http://50shadesofkimjongin.tumblr.com/post/66705613211 (click play)

I will be deleting/deactivating this account in a week, so you guys will have a chance to see this.