Four

The Mute

Quick update for you guys!

 

I yawned. Man, I'm pooped. I went into my studio and put on the headphones. 

recording_studios_studioA.jpg

 

 

I listened to my song that I personally composed and wrote, and grinned. It was done. I sent it to one of my friends that I met in America, hoping she and her group would use it as their comeback song. I went over to the piano and started playing one of my favorites, Yiruma's Time Forgets.

I heard someone playing the piano. I strained to listen and heard a beautiful piece, Time Forgets. I followed the heavenly sound and stopped in front of a door. It was Minnie's studio. I opened the door and quietly stepped. Ok, I know I'm not supposed to, but I really wanted to see her play. I sat on the chair and listened, closing my eyes and smiling.

Time Forgets. Time should've made me forget what happened to my family, and it is starting to, slowly. I smiled, despite the tears that were starting to pool in my eyes. I finished and wiped at them quickly. I got up, turned around and saw Daehyun, sitting there, looking as angelic as ever. The corners of my mouth went up. He looked so peaceful. He put his head down and starting snoring softly. I mentally squealed. He's just so adorable! I walked over quietly and moved one of my chairs, so I could sit next to him. I his hair softly. I sighed quietly. If only I could just get the courage to talk to him... 

I felt a warm hand petting my hair. I smiled on the inside and snuggled up to whoever that was touching my hair. I heard a shocked gasp. Hehehehe.. I took a few deep breaths and let the unicorn take me away to dreamland. (it's my expression)

I looked at him, as in really looked at him. He had an angular face, but still had some baby fat in his cheeks. I traced his eyes, to his nose, and down to his lips. His sharp nose continued down to his chapped yet thick-ish lips. They looked kissable, very kissable. I shook my head to clear those thoughts and went back to the piano. I thought of my deceased family, and starting played, composing a piano piece. (The piece will be Yiruma's If I Could See You Again, sorry I can't put the link...But I suggest you listen to it and Time Forgets, they're both very lovely)

I woke up to a sweet melody. I stumbled towards Minnie, still not quite awake. I sat down next to her and put my head on her shoulder. I hugged her waist. Hm. She's quite skinny. She let out a startled gasp and turned towards me. 'What are you doing?' she signed. I sighed. "Minnie-ah, I'm tired. Can you come to bed with me tonight?" I asked, looking at her, waiting for her reaction. Her eyes widened, but she nodded. 'Go shower first, I still need to do something.' "Okay, but hurry..' I mumbled, walking towards the door. I grabbed my pajamas and hit the shower.

I blinked. Did he really ask me to sleep with him? (Not that way guys...) I quickly turned and wrote down the notes to the song I just composed. I walked out of my studio and quickly checked my arms. My scars were still there, but not as prominient. Good. I really should stop cutting. But, as the saying goes, old habits die hard. I pulled down my sleeves and went to my closet. I grabbed a Totoro onesie and some underclothes. I sat there, waiting for Daehyun to finish. I sat on my bed, taking out my laptop and going on Twitter. I then tweeted, "Good night guys! Sleep well and stay healthy!" I was well known on Twitter and had a lot of followers because of the drawings I uploaded. I fell back onto my bed and sighed. I really wanted to try to talk, I mean, Daehyun deserves it. Although I've only known him for a day and a half, I think he's a great guy. He's one of the few that actually talk to me, even though I don't talk back. (Remember her other friend that she met in America!) I will try. I really will.

I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. I saw Minnie lying on her bed. "Minnie-ah," I called, "you can go shower now. And thanks for saying yes." I gave her a grin. Surprisingly, she smiled back, teeth and all. She was really pretty. Her eyesmile was captivating. She grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I sat on my bed and ruffled my hair. Did.... did she just bring a Totoro onesie into the bathroom? Gah! She's too cute! 

 

Hey :/ I am really sorry I didn't update any of my fics. I sort of have a writer's block on my other fic.... And I'm really busy. I know I should've put that I'm going on hiatus but I forgot. I didn't mean to, I apologize. Here's a chapter as a sorry. Please don't unsubscirbe, my subbies. I am really trying to update when I have time, which is not a lot of times.... And yes, I'm still on hiatus, but I feel really bad about neglecting my fics. Please forgive me!! On another note, I am a HUGE fan of Yiruma, so most of the piano pieces will be his. I really recommend that you listen to Time Forgets and If i Could See You Again. Thank you for listening to me rant LOL I love you all <3 !