Seunghyun (TOP)

What's Dara's Favorite Letter?

 

 

 

“NOOOO Noona is mine!!!” Seungri shouted across the dorm, making the doors of Taeyang and Daesung’s room swung open. Taeyang quickly ran towards the origin of the voice, it’s from Seungri and whenever Seungri opens his mouth, it’ll only result to endless headaches of his hyungs. “HYUNG! She’s mine ! Mine alone!!” Seungri sat on the floor like a kid while kicking his legs everywhere.

 

“Aissh shut up.” Seunghyun flatly said as he fixed his hair, it upwards. He then brushed his finger on his brows before making a fake gun and shooting an imaginary bullet at the mirror. “Ahh you look so handsome Seunghyun.” He complimented himself before nodding like a toy dog.

 

“Yuck .. Hyung do you really have to do that??” Daesung said, yawning since Seungri’s voice woke him up. He ruffled his bed hair, flattening it before scratching the tip of his nose with his pink-y. “That’s so old hyung … too old.” Daesung mumbled before turning around, but before he can walk away Seunghyun had already locked Daesung’s head between his arms. “Who’s old!” He hissed before rubbing his knuckles on Daesung’s head.

 

“yah! Hyung! It hurts! It hurts!!” He whined with his hands flailing everywhere. “Hyung … stop it now, Daesung’s voice is too loud it hurts …” Taeyang tried to pull Seunghyun’s hands away from him but then Seungri’s piercing whines once again came back to life. “HYUNG! Noona is mine!!” Seungri pulled Taeyang down, which pulled Seunghyun along with Daesung making a sandwich on the floor.

 

“GYA! Hyung heavy!!” Seungri pushed all of them away, but Seunghyun’s weight was too heavy. “S-seunghyun hyung h-h-heavy!”Daesung was the first one to pull away, then Seunghyun and Taeyang stood up also leaving a flat Seungri on the ground, with eyes forming an ‘X’.

 

“What the! My clothes are now ruined!!” Seunghyun panicked before running towards his own room, shutting himself in. Jiyong walked in, headphones peacefully blocking all the noise that occurred earlier. He stretched a bit and was surprised to see a dead Seungri on the ground. “What happened here??” He said before kneeling down to poke Seungri’s cheeks.

 

“Hyung … Seunghyun hyung killed me.” Seungri whispered, his body shaking like a breathless fish, he then turned slowly to his hyung, his hand grasping for a piece of clothe that he can grab on Jiyong’s body. “Hyung help … me.” He huskily said as if he’s dying or something. “Aish! Don’t grab my boxers you fool!!” He said before pushing Seungri’s face with his palm.

 

Then the door suddenly swung open, there appeared a new dressed Seunghyun. He was wearing a blue stripped longsleeves but now he’s wearing a leather jacket with a white undershirt. “Ahh I’ll go now, bye!” Seunghyun shouted completely ignoring his other friends.

 

“MINE!!” Seungri shouted, and of course he also made a echo at the end. “Mine …. Mine ….. mine …. Mine …… Mi ---“ “Oh shut up!” Jiyong hissed before putting his foot on Seungri’s face.