Jaejoong

What's Dara's Favorite Letter?

 

 

 

“For the nth time Jaejoong … YOU’RE ALREADY PRETTY!!” Junsu shouted from the couch with Yoochun beside him, laughing. The fuming older one turned and scowled. “I don’t want to be pretty!  I want to be handsome for heaven’s sake!” He stomped towards his dresser to take some cardigan and a new pair of pants.

 

“Aissh, what’s the reason that you’re like this? It’s the first time I saw you wanting to be handsome~” Yoochun teased giving small pokes on the eldest’s sides.

 

Jaejoong stopped from pulling clothes out of his dresser to turn to Yoochun. A smile formed on his angelic face as he walk slowly towards them, ending it by flopping himself down on the couch. “I’m going to visit Dara …” Jaejoong wiggled his own body between Junsu and Yoochun. The two other male looked at each other before laughing nonstop.

 

The older guy quickly frowned before hitting both of their heads. “YAH! Why are you laughing!” Jaejoong stood up from the couch and looked at them with a mad expression with both his hands on his waist. Then the laughing males both grabbed their own hands, with their cheeks touching at each other. “Because Umma is in love~” They both sang, filling the whole room with their melodic voices.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widened, the foolishness of his dongsaeng’s only earned them nothing but an extra piece of pillow slap on their faces and an extra kick in the knees. “Fools … “ He mumbled before leaving the two guys in pain.

 

The eldest marched inside his room again before slamming the door behind him. Knocks suddenly echoed from the other side of the door. “Jaejoongie, open the door please!!” “Neh! We’ll never make fun of you again we promise!!” First it was Junsu’s voice begging for Jaejoong to open the door then the other one was Yoochun holding his pinky out.

 

The eldest sighed before opening the door without saying anything, the two guys suddenly stumbled and fell on the floor with Yoochun on top of Junsu. “Ahh we’re sorry!” They both said before rubbing their own palms with each other. “Sorry ~” They sang again. Jaejoong rolled his eyes before he took the bouquet of roses on the table beside him and also the keys of his car. “I’m going now.” Jaejoong flatly said before jumping over the two fallen guys.

 



Okay i want to clear some things XD 

This is not a fanfic so expect the chapters to be either this short or shorter than this 

Hahaha i'm just laughing at the idea i got when i was making this poster xDD