"You chose her, end of story."

Bang Yong Guk answers to no one....

 

"Did you talk to him?" He asked as the leader took a seat on the couch.
Yong Guk shook his head, "I couldn't find him, I even checked the roof."
"Do you think he he left the building?"
The elder shook his head. "Him Chan wouldn't leave the build, no matter how drunk he is."
Dae Hyun nodded, "You do know why he's mad at you don't you?"
"I don't get why he's mad about Ji Eun," he said softly.
The vocalist sighed heavily. "What other reason would he get mad? You know he likes you, why else would he be all over you? What about you? I thought you liked him too. Did you get over him of something?"
"No, I-.
"You what?"
I didn't think he'd wait this long," Yong Guk admitted softly. "I thought he already moved on when Ji Eun and I decided to make it official."
The younger looked at him in confusion, "were you to secretly dating or what? I don't understand what your logic is."
"No, we weren't," the leader sighed. "We were just talking about things, since everyone kept talking about it."
"So what happened to talking to Him Chan?" Dae Hyun pried. "We haven't been getting in your way, so why haven't you said anything to him?"
"I don't know," the elder admitted.
"You don't know? Did Him Chan hit you too hard on the head?" He was getting annoyed and confused, "stop making up excuses and go talk to him? Unless you've been lying to me this whole time."
"I didn't lie-."
"Than why are you still here?" The vocalist frowned. "You say were stubborn but look at you. You can't even admit to Him Chan that you like him, instead you go and get a relationship with some tramp."
"Ji Eun isn't a tramp." Yong Guk wasn't liking the younger's attitude.
"Well, she is now." The younger got up to go to his room, but not without another comment, "right now, all she is to us, is a 'home-wrecker'."
Yong Guk shook his head, looking up hearing the patio door slide open and Young Jae walking into the kitchen. He looked at the younger questioningly when he didn't even follow his boyfriend to the room, only giving him a kiss on the cheek. Now, he began to wonder why the younger vocalist was outside at all and why he was busy making something in the kitchen. The maknaes should be in bed... Dae Hyun went to the room... Which could only mean.,.
The leader got off the couch and headed outside. He saw Him Chan leaning on the rail watching the sky, not even noticing his presence. 
"Hey," he called out softly.
The younger man looked at him with swollen angry eyes. He scoffed, "what do you want."
Yong Guk wrapped an arm around the younger as he tried to walk past him, "I'm sorry. I know you're upset, but can you just let me explain?"
"Explain what?" The visual snapped pushing him away slightly. "There's nothing to explain. You're dating Ji Eun, so what? You haven't told the kids, but I'm sure they understand. You chose her end of story."
"I'm only dating here because I didn't know if you were even an option," he yelled back. 
"Not an option?" Him Chan looked at him doubtfully. "You honestly didn't know I still like you? That I'm still in LOVE with you? What they hell did you think I was trying to show you? Brotherly love? What the hell is wrong with you? I was practically throwing myself at you? And what do I get? Two kids, a lost puppy, cookie monster and a erted in-law who tries to molest one of my babies. I Should've just gone for your erted brother, but he was too busy trying to get into Young Jae's pants." 
"I thought you were talking about Dae Hyun when you said erted in-law." 
"That's besides the point. He's cookie monster because of that stupid cookie jar song and he always hads his hands all over Young Jae," the visual quickly explained before making his way towards the door. "Anyways, move. I'm tired and hungry and Young Jae is making me food."
"Him Chan, damn it," Yong Guk pulled the other close. "I love you."
"Then why the hell are you with her?" his voice was soft, tears shining in his eyes. "You're with her now."
"No," the elder's voice was just as soft. "I'm with you. She's only for publicity, she doesn't have me at all hours of the day. You do."
"You can't cheat on her." Him Chan shook his head. "I can't let you do that."
"Then I'll break it off with her," the rapper wrapped both arms around the other's slim waist. "Only if I can come home to see you everyday, whether you're happy, sad, mad, tired, , or even if you just feel like hitting me with a frying pan for no reason."
The younger laughed softly, his tears running slowly. "The company won't be happy to hear that at all."
"It doesn't matter," he smiled. "Him Chan I can't keep lying to myself. She'll never be you."
With that Yong Guk pulled the younger into a gentle kiss, loving the feel of their lips meeting. Tingles running through his body, silently rejoicing as the visual kissed him back almost immidiatly. A hand moving up to the other's neck to deep the kiss, the younger's lips for entrance.
Him Chan found himself pressed up against the wall as he wrapped his legs around the elder’s waist. slightly into the now heated kiss as Yong Guk began grinding their bodies together. To him, it felt like everything had finally fell into their proper place. Everything was perfect even if he was about to have out in the open, he was finally with the man he love. The man who loved him back. 
A cough interrupted them. The couple turned to see a very red Young Jae holding a tray and a smirking Dae Hyun. The elder vocalist pulled Young Jae into his arms, “let’s go back inside. I think Him Chan’s feeling better. A LOT better.”
Yong Guk looked back to the man in his arms once the younger two retreated back inside. “Room?” 
The visual nodded, “it’s probably for the best.”
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Okay so it didn't get a scene.... Sorry..... but there's a semi good reason.... I blame Young Jae Xp... haha you'll know what I mean if you read the final chapter of (Dae Hyun's a ert MPREG Ver)