The Frying Pan

Bang Yong Guk answers to no one....
Him Chan couldn't help but glare at the man before him. He swore if the man had an 'off' button he would've abused it a very long time ago. To be honest, he loved the man, but he just need to learn how to shut up. Especially when it came to the same topic. One that nobody no longer cared about. Yes it was fun to hear how well their sister group was doing, but having to hear about one in particular was driving him insane. All the other member's could see the black haired man's annoyance, all except one. And that on was Bang Yong Guk. 
He was supposed to be their leader. The one who should be able to make out all of their feeling in an instance, but here he was blabbering on about how great Song Ji Eun was. And quite frankly it was sickening. The elder should know by now how irritated it made the other members, especially him. 
The black haired man shook his head to himself as he began taking a few things out of the pantry. Silently debating what he should make, placing a few things on a nearby counter then moving to look else where.
"Yah, Him Chan are you listening to me?" a deep voice called out childishly.
Said man didn't even bother to look back at the man sitting at the counter. Him Chan merely went to another cupboard as he answered, "no, I just started tuning you out."
Yong Guk huffed, "Why are you ignoring me?"
The younger looked back at him this time. "I'm making dinner."
The brown haired man glared softly. "You can listen to me as you cook."
"I can," Him Chan shrugged, "but I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over again."
"What are you talking about?" The elder asked.
He shook his head as he bent dwon to retrieve the pan. "Fine, what were you talking about?"
"I was talking about our up coming promotions."
"Okay," the black haired man nodded thoughtfully. "I heard all of that part. Now, what were you talking about afterwords?"
Yong Guk sighed, not liking how he had to repeat himself. "I was talking about what Secret was doing. Ji-."
"And that's where I tuned you out." The younger cut him off. "You say the same thing about them over and over. Mainly about Ji Eun."
"I do not," he defended.
"Yes, you do," Dae Hyun entered the kitchen looking around. "Have you seen Young Jae?"
The leader shook his head, "he's not back yet?"
The second eldest shrugged, "He should be back in a little while. I aked him to wait for the maknaes. Why what did you need him for?"
 The chocolate haired boy shrugged. "I'm bored."
"You know you can help me with dinner," The black haired man suggested.
"I would," the vocalist sighed as he folded his arms across his chest, "but I don't want to hear Yong Guk talk about Ji Eun for the umptenth time."
"Do I really talk that much about her?" The blonded tipped leader asked. The younger two nodded. He shrugged, "well, I'm just saying."
"Well, okay 'just saying'," Him Chan threatened, pointing the pan at him. "If I hear one more remark about her I'm beating you with this pan."
 
"Yah," the elder laughed. He just couldn't take Him Chan's threat seriously, he never did. They were just empty threats made between friends. 
"Maybe you should make sure the pan's hot," the vocalist pouted as he went to stand next to the elder. 
Yong Guk shook his head laughing, "alright, I'll stop."
"I don't even know if we should trust you," the black haired man huffed putting everything withing hands reach. "We would like to hear a few compliments about our performences once in a while too, you know."
"I compliment you guys," the elder defended once again. 
"Zelo, maybe," Him Chan handed a few things to the younger. "Once in a while to Dae Hyun and Jong Up and maybe Young Jae. But not much."
"Well I can't really say you guys are pretty in interviews."
"I'm pretty sure you said something about Him Chan one time,"Dae Hyun didn't bother looking up from his task. Neither of the three noticing the front door opening.
"Okay, well I can't say that I love you guys," the elder was walking a very thin line.
"You didn't have to say you loved Ji Eun either." Zelo said as he walked to the couch with the elder sancer following him.
Young Jae pointed out softly, "he was pushed to say it though."
The black haired man glared softly at the younger vocalist, but then turned a harder glance to the leader. "Doesn't mean for you to bring her up in a conversation that doesn't even relate to her."
"Oh, is that what this is about?" The shorter haired vocalist looked a little surprised. When the elder two nodded he patted Yong Guk's shoulder. "You're on your own then. I have to agree with them, you tlak about her too much."
"Well, since we're on the subject," the eldest spoke slowly. "The company was talking about havin us-."
"Oh, no, don't even tell me that you're even thinking about agree to that," the black haired man frowned, already knowing what the leader was speaking about.
"Why not?" He asked innocently, the younger four not understanding the conversation, kept quiet. "We've been talking about it for a while now. I don't know why you're so worked up over it."
Senseing something was about to go wrong Dae Hyun left the kitchen, dragging Young Jae after him. Joining the maknaes in the living room, in favor of hearing the conversation, he just wanted them to be at a safe distance.
And sure enough, an arguement broke out. Not long after the vocalist made his escape, Yong Guk got up from his seat taking a few daring steps to the outraged visual. Their words steadily getting louder. 
The elder was close to tearing out his own hair, "I don't understand why you're so mad. You're overreacting about nothing."
"Nothing?!" the black haired man scoffed. "How is this nothing?! You're thinking about dating one of our sunbaenoonas. Someone from the same company. How is that nothing?!"
"It's just wishful thinking," he was trying his hardest to not yell back at the younger. "Nothing's official."
"Well, how about this for 'wishful thinking'?!" Him Chan just acted, not even thinking despite what he said. Grabbing the pan from the counter smaking the elder with in one the head with just enough force to shut him up. He didn't even care that all it's contents were now on the floor. "Why are you looking else where when you have someone here who loves you even when you're being a complete !?!"
"Come on kids, we're going out to eat." He called out. The four on the couch rushing to their feet not wanting to anger him anymore than what their leader had. 
"Yah," Yong Guk called out still in shock. "Where are you going? What about this mess?"
"Clean it," the black haired man said simply, ushering the younger members to the door. "Make your own dinner. Better yet call Ji Eun to make it for you."
 

 


Just incase anybody was curious about that time... lol. This story is beyond late. I'm sorry. But I'll get to it soon. Just got like half of it to go. So here's a bonus for you guys.... Hope it's good enough to distract you all from what I was supposed to write lol.... Once again sorry. ~Tenshi