Christmas Day 1

Designers Christmas Surprise

Shabina had gone home and just crashed into bed. She had a wonderful dream of spending Christmas with EXO’s Dragon. When she woke up it was to her phone beeping. She grumbled something along the lines of whoever it was was going to die for waking her. She picked up her phone and could only stare at the message.
 

~ I know that I just meet you yesterday but I just had to message you. The others and I are here on vacation. But I haven’t been back for years. So I was hoping that once the guys get settled we could meet up. I would like to get to know you better. I know that I had meet you before at a fashion show last year. I wouldn’t forget someone like you. ~ Kris.


“SHABINA WAKE UP WE WANT TO OPEN OUR CHRISTMAS GIFTS!” Her sister shouted and she snapped out of her daze.
 

“So it wasn’t a dream. I did meet him.” She said to her self and a dreamy look was plastered onto her face. She went out of her room and went downstairs to where her family was. At about 10 am her cell beeped again.
 

~ Sorry to bother you again. Could I possibly give you a call?~ Kris.
 

~Sure thing. I’m not busy at the moment.~ She messaged back and leaned back on the sofa. Her phone rang and she answered it.

“Hello?”
 

“Hi, It’s Kris. I know this is really sudden. But I need your help.” She blinked and listened. “You see we’re here as a surprise to some of our international staff.”
 

“What can I do?” She asked and could hear him chuckle slightly.
 

“Well you see, We’re currently in Surrey but we don’t know the address we need to get to. And I’m sure you do.”
 

“Really. I don’t know any of your staff.”
 

“Actually you do. The Poalera Sisters.”
 

“WHAT!” She shouted and shot up from her seat.
 

“Umm....I never get your name sorry.” He said and it was her turn to chuckle.
 

“Its Shabina but you can call me Nazia.” She said.
 

“Well Nazia do you think you can give me a hand?” He asked.
 

“Sure thing where are you guys right now?” He texted her the location. “I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” She said and went to get changed. “And Kris I’m not driving so do you still have room?”
 

“I still have room for 1 more person.” He said, “I’ll see you in a bit.” He said and then hung up.