Christmas Day 2

Designers Christmas Surprise

Shabina had made it to Guilford Center within 20 minutes. She had just gotten off the bus to see Kris waving at her. She smiled since he looked to be really excited. Once she got in front of him though they became very awkward. Kris didn’t know how to greet her.
 

“Hi.” She said and bowed her head slightly.
 

“Thank you for coming. I really didn’t know who to contact. Our company doesn’t really know we’re here to surprise our staff.” He said and she tilted her head to look up at him.
 

“Really... Can I ask you something?” She said while they walked back to the van.
 

“Sure, what is it?”
 

“Manpreet and Gurpreet, what are they to your group?” She asked since the two never really told her about their work.
 

“Oh Manpreet is our Lead Coordinator, while Gurpreet is our lead back up dancer. I’m surprised that the two didn’t tell you.” He said and she sighed. “But then again I guess they had to sign a contract about not telling anyone.” He then grabbed onto her just as a car skidded in the snow right in front of them. “Are you alright?” He asked looking her over.
 

“I’m good thanks to you.” She said and he kept her at his side for the remainder of the walk.
 

“Took you long enough.” Kai said from the van’s side door.
 

“JongIn watch it. Or I won’t take you to see Gurpreet.” Kris said catching Shabina’s attention.
 

“But Hyung... I need to see Gurpreet... Kai and her got into a huge fight before the girls left.” JongIn whined.
 

“And whose fault do you think that is...not mine... You always let Kai get the better of you.” Kris said and JoonMyun got out of the front passanger seat and pushed JOngIn back into the van.
 

“But Hyung...”
 

“JongIn, Your Girlfriend, isn’t going anywhere it is Christmas Day. So will you just calm down. I had to pull Nazia away from her family as it is.” Kris snapped at the younger. He then helped Shabina into her seat.
 

Once Kris was seated she turned her head. “Hello.” Mrs Lu and Mrs Zhang said waved at her. She nodded her head at them.
 

“That is LuHan and YiXing’s mothers. Their parents also wanted to visit.” Kris explained to her.
 

“What about the rest of the parents?” She asked.
 

“Don’t look so shocked. Only the Lu’s and Zhang’s came. And of course my parents are at home with the other members.”
 

“I see.” She said and he started the vehicle.