Job Offer to Work for EXO

Designers Christmas Surprise

The next day Shabina was in her room when her phone rang. “Hi Tory are you feeling better?” She said laying in her bed.
 

“Better thanks for asking. Now Shabina, are you still looking for a job?”
 

“You know I always am.” She said and then got a text message. “Tory can you hold on.”
 

“Sure.”
 

~Nazia just a heads up. Tory was given your portfolio. If she calls, be good and answer carefully. ~ Kris.
 

“Tory...”
 

“I’m still here Shabina.”
 

“Sorry about that.” She said and sat up.
 

“No problem. Anyway, tomorrow come over to my place with more of your designs. Be here by noon sharp.”
 

“Alright Tory, I’ll be there. Is there any specific design you want or need?” She asked taking out a notepad.
 

“Just bring me a design that Kris and ChanYeol can use.” Tory said then hung up. She looked at the blank notepad and got to work.
 

 

___________________
 

 

When Shabina arrived at Tory’s place everyone was there. All the EXO members were playing with the pets. TOry had been talking on her phone when she noticed Shabina.
 

“Good you’re here.” Tory said and took Shabina to the study. Once inside YiXing got up from his seat on the sofa beside Manpreet. Preet looked up and had a serious look on her face. “Alrighty take a seat.”
 

“So what’s going on here?” Shabina finally said.
 

“I guess Kris didn’t tell you much other then that he gave me your portfolio.” Tory said taking a seat across from Shabina.
 

“That’s all he told me.”
 

“Good. Now where is the design I asked you for?” Tory said and Shabina handed a new portfolio to her. Tory looked at it then handed it over to Manpreet. Preet looked them over then went to the fax machine. “By tomorrow you;ll need to hand similar designs for the other 10 members.”
 

“WHAT!” Shabina shouted and Preet smiled at her.
 

“Welcome to our lives Shabina.” Preet said, “We live and breath EXO. And deadlines for designs are a killer.”
 

“You mean...” Shabina couldn’t speak properly anymore.
 

“Yes from now on you’ll be working with me.” Preeth finished for her. “As the lead coordinator you will report to all your designs you make for the group to me. The we’ll have Tory approve the funding for them to be made.” She then go a fax back. “The team back in Korea will have the outfits made by tomorrow.”
 

“Good. Now Shabina go and meet the others properly. I will also be speaking with your parents about you moving to Korea with us.” Tory said and the younger of the three left the room still in shock. “Do you think this is smart?” Tory said leaning back in her seat.
 

“She’s good Tory. And I have to say her portfolio works well for the guys. You know that she’s been this good since you first met her.”
 

“Alright then. Get me her parents number. I’ll be calling them personally.”

 

_____________________________________

 

“So?” Kris said rushing up to Shabina as she came down the stair from the study.
 

“I got a job” She said and he smiled at her. When it finally sunk in at what she had just said she jumped into his arms. “I GOT A JOB!”
 

“Wow that was so slow.” Gurpreet teased and Shabina stuck her tongue out at her best friend.
 

Kris then too her away from everyone. “I know that this is kind of fast but here.” He said taking off his necklace and placing it around her neck. “Sorry that it’s kind of late for Christmas.”
 

“You know that you are the best duizhang. And you’re my dragon, Wu YiFan.” She hugged him and he enveloped her in his hold.

 

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Shabina Marry Christmas. Hope you like this. It was kind of rushed.

And for others reading this I hope you liked it. Feel free to leave a comment.