Christmas Eve

Designers Christmas Surprise

Shabina had just arrived back at YVR from Toronto where she had a job interview. It was Christmas Eve and she wasn’t that happy with the outcome. “This just .” She said and then headed for customs. She was texting away on her phone when she ran into some causing her to fall to the ground. She looked up and could only blink.
 

“Sorry about that.” The very handsome young man said as he gave her a hand up. “You’re not hurt are you?” He asked and she shook her head. “That’s good.” He said and then picked up her phone. He looked at the screen and his eyes widened.
 

“Kris ge, what’s wrong?” another young man said coming up to them. Shabina looked at the new young man and blinked rapidly.
 

“Isn’t that Gurpreet on that screen?” Another young man said and the first man nodded. “Then you know the Poalera sisters.”
 

“Guys get over to SuHo now.” Kris said and the other two did as told. “Sorry about that. If you could please not tell anyone that we are here. That would be great.” He said and Shabina rubbed her temples. “Is something wrong?”
 

“I must be dreaming or I’ve hit my head somewhere. Because you guys wouldn’t be here. You just had a concert in Korea.” She said and he gave a shy smile.
 

“You’re not dreaming.” He whispered into her ear and then handed her cell phone back to her. “Merry Christmas.” He said and then walked off.