THE DATE.

Am I crazy or falling in love?

-In the arcade-

You went to change your money tokens & searched for LeeU. "BOO!" LeeU said with a funny expression on his face. You giggled & handed him at least 10 tokens. "Thanks." He said with a grin. You happily played random games with LeeU. Then you spotted a claw machine & practically flew to it. You were determined to get the blue snowman stuffed toy because IT WAS SO CUTE! You were about to place your last token on the machine when LeeU grabbed it & kissed it. "For luck." He said as he placed the token into the machine. And lucky, lucky you, you were able to get it. [a/n: leeu kissed the token you should've kept. HAHAHA. too bad. XD] You jumped for joy and hugged LeeU. "Thank YOU!" You almost shouted. 

When you & LeeU were outside of the arcade, LeeU suddenly pulled you close & rubbed your arm. [A/n: i can't describe it. LMAO. so i'll put a picture: Here ^.~] "You must be feeling cold." He said as he looked at you with a concerned look on his face. You looked down, embarrassed.  "N-no. It's okay." You said, uneasy. 

"Oh yeah! What time is it?!" He said, looking at his phone.

"It's 9:15 already. Let's head back to the movies?~" He said as he dragged you... to the movies. He stopped at the snack bar, which has no line, since it was kinda late and the mall's supposed to close already. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Well...umm.. cheese popcorn and a large bag of lays please~" You said as you fished out your wallet from your bag.

"What about the drinks?"

"Coke~"

"It's okay. I'll pay." He said as he winked. 

You entered the theater & sat in the middle, and noticed you were the only people there. You glanced at your watch.

*9:25... still early~*

"______.. Can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure~"

"Are you enjoying our date?~" He said with a handsome smile.

*Did he just say..DATE?!*

"Uhh.. We still don't really know each other to call this a date. Plus---" You said.

The lights dimmed out, and the screen started to play trailers. 

"Plus?" LeeU asked.

"They have to like each other..."

LeeU pouted. "You don't like me?" He said.

"No.. It's just that...---" Then the movie started. 

"I love you... But I can't. "

-----

sorry for the lameee chapter. but.. i'm kinda lazy to type. LMAO. haha. will make the next chapter looonger. ;] 

^_______________________^