Shopping spree part 2

Am I crazy or falling in love?

~~10 minutes later~~

Jojo was still talking on the phone... & here I am, watching that LeeU-guy take other people's orders. When he looked your way, You pretended to look at you cellphone.

5 minutes passed. You already finished you smoothie. Jojo finally came back. The pizza arrived & your stomach started to growl. Your face turned red when you saw LeeU was smiling at you. "Your pizza~" He said with a wink.

"Thank you." You said, then he left. You immediately got a slice & started to blow on it. After 30 seconds of blowing, you bit into the pizza. Tears started to swell up in your eyes, but you forced the pizza down your throat. "It's still so hot." I warned Jojo. She just shrugged, and got her cellphone. After 3, long minutes, the pizza was kinda cold enough to put in your mouth. You happily ate the yummy pizza~

~~After eating~~
"LeeU-sshi~~" You called him for the bill. Jojo smirked. "It's obvious." She mouthed to you when LeeU came with the bill. You immediately paid it & headed to the exit, not minding Jojo who was still looking at her cellphone at the table. LeeU was in the exit. "Please come again~" He said with a smile. You felt like melting in that warm smile of his. You shook your head to snap out of your trance.
"______~ah. You forgot you already love somebody. Or did you forget?~" Jojo teased. You sighed. "But Jojo~! He is the one I love~" You said with a smirk.
She just shook your head and you guys headed to `Comic Alley`, which is just 3 stores from Shakey's. You went inside and saw the cutest jacket EVER.

Domo Kun!

A domo kun jacket~!  Brown like his skin and & his cute face on front. WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THIS JACKET?!~
"Waaah~ This is the cutest thing ever~!" Jojo said, going to the cashier excitedly. "Wait~ We should check the price on that first, shouldn't we?" You told Jojo when she was 2 steps from the cashier."Oh yeah..." She said as she looked at the price. "HOLY SHT!" She said, handing me the jacket. "Pleeease buy it for me?" She said with pleading eyes. You looked at the price. "P999?! Just for a jacket. WOAH. We'll buy it after 10 of my paychecks. Maybe."  You said to Jojo as we headed outside. Jojo was still standing there, dumbfounded at the price, so you dragged her outside, and saw the CUTEST dress ever. It was just across Shakey's, so you silently went to the store, but you tried to sneak a peak of LeeU. Lucky you, he was serving a table near the entrance. You smiled and continued shopping.

Thank goodness Jojo didn't really care where you went as long as there was cute clothes. Almost after everytime you went outside a store, the next store would always need to pass Shakey's. You couldn't stop yourself from always looking where LeeU was.

Your shopping spree ended with a total of 4 bags in each hand & you got tired. You looked at your watch. 6:00. Your stomach growled. The nearest restuarant was Shakey's. So you ate there again and was welcomed with a smiling LeeU. You sat in your usual seat and LeeU followed. "Mojos...2 baskets and a bottomless iced tea..please." You said coolly. Your eyes couldn't help but stare at him...AGAIN.
*______. STOP IT. You'll forget about him tomorrow anyways~!*
"______, you won't ever EVER forget him, he's already in your heart." Suddenly my heart started to talk.
They contined fighting till LeeU came, holding he mojos in one hand and the pitcher of Iced tea in the other.
"See? She's perfect for him." My heart said.
*She doesn't even know him well enough to judge him! Plus she has HIM already*
They both suddenly stopped quiet. You smiled. But when you came back to the real world, LeeU's face was inches away from yours. You backed away, but he moved closer. You were already pouting your lips when the expected happened.

"Waiter~" A person 3 tables away called LeeU. *See?* He went to the table asking for him and you saw Jojo frowning.
You didn't know if you should smile or frown. "Why?" You asked her.
"While you spaced out, he kissed you. Too bad you didn't notice that." Jojo said.
"What?!" You asked, mind and heart also shouted.
You touched your lips, then you saw Jojo smirked.
"Just joking~ But I wish he did. I had no idea why he went near you though." She said, touching her fake imaginary beard.
"I almost stopped when I heard her say kiss." Your heart complained.
*I knew she was lying~* You thought.
"Let's eat~" You said, grabbing 2 mojos & dipped both in different sauces. Then shoved both of them in your mouth. You continued to eat until no more was left.
"I'm full." You said as you headed to the washroom. But you slipped. You thought you fell unconcious, but when you opened your eyes, LeeU was holding you in his arms. Then you realized you were still in Shakey's. "T-thanks." I said when he helped me stand up. "Why didn't you kiss him?!" My heart said. I ignored it and headed to the sink and washed my hands. When you went back to the table, Jojo wasn't there anymore, so you headed outside to look for her.
"________~" A voice said behind you.

 

-----------

Yeah, you can hear your heart talking. haha. and of course, the *lalala* means your thougths~ x]

thanks for subscribing. ^__________________^

will try to update later or tomorrow. ;)