Shopping spree part 1

Am I crazy or falling in love?

"_________!" Jojo called as she waved at you. You went to her, smiling. It was your monthly visit with Jojo to the mall.

When you were almost near her, she started to walk towards Shakey's, our favorite restaurant. When we entered, we headed directly to our usual table & you spotted Ashley.

"Hey Ashley~" you said, waving at her. She just smiled & headed to the counter. You tilted your head in confusion.

"She usually waves back..." You said, looking at Jojo.

"Maybe the manager scolded her for being our friend.." She said as she pouted.

Then suddenly a waiter appeared out of nowhere. Since you didn't recognize him, you placed in your mind that he's a new employee. He looked so handsome... you couldn't help but stare.

"..._______?" Jojo said, waving her hands in front of your face. "Why are you staring?" She quietly whispered in your ear.

i just coughed in reply and said,"We'd like the thin crust Manager's Choice pizza with a strawberry smoothie and bottomless iced tea." You stared at him again when he was writing down your order. You saw his name tag. `LeeU` what a weird name... You thought when all of a sudden Jojo smacked your head. "OW! What did I do wrong?!~" You said, annoyed.

"You like him, don't you?~" She said when he left.

I shook my head. "Ani, it... he just... looked familiar~ That's all." I said with a bright smile.

She just smirked at me & checked her cellphone. her smirk turned into a smile when she opened it. Then she furiously pressed the buttons until `Supa Luv` started to play from her cellphone.

"It's Changjo~ This'll take a while." Jojo said as she gracefully headed outside. You sighed. A while for Jojo is 30 minutes in real life.

The waiter - LeeU, appeared with our drinks. He slowly placed  the drinks. You couldn't resist grabbing his white, perfect hand. You couldn't help it. It's like something's controlling you to do this random, love-related things. Then you looked into his eyes.

*Perfect* you thought as you saw a vision of two people in a field of flowers... You remembered you were holding his hand and immediately let go. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came into me." You said, bowing your head a million times. He also bowed and said with a smile, "...Your pizza will be ready in 15 minutes..."

Even his voice sounds like an angel. You just nodded my head, trying to avoid his gaze. You waited for him to go, but he just stayed there. When you looked at him, he looked away. "W-would you like anything else, miss?" He stuttered.

"N-nothing." You said, and turned your head in his direction, but he mysteriously disappeared.

You sighed, remembering what the things you did in front of him. You touched his hand,  & looked at his perfect eyes.

*Oh love, is he the one? Wouldn't it be better if I met him in school, or simply bumped into him? So it would be a simple love story?*

You thought then something came into your mind. A face. "Oh yeah... I forgot about him..." You said with disappointment.

At least you didn't have to ask him his name. You thought with a smile.

~~~

finished this last night. lol. just typed it. ^.~

hope you like the first chapter. You know why I didn't place LeeU's description? because it's up to you to describe him. ^_____^

i would like a comment or two, and at least 1 subscriber after the 5 chapters. x] :D

Oh yeah, and this is Ashley if you wanna know what she looks like. ;D

Ashley~ ;]

-owdsxz-