Movies?!

Am I crazy or falling in love?

"LeeU?" 

You turned around to see your best friend's boyfriend, Changjo. 

*Aish..what is he doing here?*

"Where's Jojo?" He asked. 

"I think she went to wash her hands..." You said, looking for her in Shakey's.

You spotted her near the counter talking to... LeeU?!

Changjo followed your gaze & placed his hands on your shoulders. 

"Who is THAT?" He said, pointing at LeeU. You shook your head and pulled him away from Shakey's. 

"I'm sure she has a few questions... Maybe for a promo. Yeah..." You said to him, trying to believe what you just said to him.

His face was red, but turned back to normal after hearing your reason. You breathed a sigh of relief. 

"I guess your right." He said, so he came back to Shakey's, only to find out Jojo disappeared. Changjo called her & she answered right away.

"Yeobo, where are you?~" He asked sweetly.

"Two-faced bish." You muttered under your breath.

"You're in Comic Alley? Okay. I'll go there. It's already 7PM, you know. And you haven't even texted me. So I was worried." You heard Changjo said on the phone. 

*Okay. I think that's enough eavesdropping... Time to go to Jojo before it's too late!* You silently walked towards Comic Alley when someone tapped your shoulder.

"Where do you think YOU'RE going?" A familiar voice said. *It's not Changjo's voice...*

You slowly turned your back to see... LEEU?! 

You looked around & noticed Changjo also disappear. *He's probably with Jojo already..* You pouted. Then you remembered LeeU was there. "Oh yeah... I was going to Comic Alley. No crime there, right?~" You said as you headed to Comic Alley, but LeeU grabbed you wrist. 

"Jojo said I could borrow you for the night..." He said shyly. *Oh.. so now I'm a thing?! Jojo's gonna get it when I see her tomorrow.*

"So...?" You asked as you looked into his perfect eyes.

*I guess I could let it go... for now*

"Uhh...wanna see a movie?" LeeU said, pointing at the movie theater. 

"This is a dream, right?"

"Let's go~" You said as you grabbed his hand and headed to the movie theater.

"What movie?" He asked you.

"Uhmm.. Anything will do.." You said as you looked at the movies showing.

"Ok~" He said as he went to buy the tickets & left you to buy the snacks. The line was unbelievably long, and after 10 minutes, it was finally your turn. 

"I'd like a----"

"________!" The next screen time play will start at 9:30... So why don't we hang out first?" LeeU said as he dragged you out of the line.

"Seriously?!?!" I waited for 10 whole----" You said, but stopped when you saw LeeU smiling at you, you forgot that you were mad.

*Come on _____! He's just a normal guy. Why are you being like this?*

"Arcade?" He asked as he looked at you.

"Sure~" you said as you went ahead. *Arcade games are what I was born to beat*

You smirked as you thought that.

 

--------

HelloSquishyDayz: thanks for subscribing! ^___________^ 

thanks to you I had the strength to update. ;]

hope you like the chapter. lol. I liked it. HAHAHAHA. (:

as I ended typing this chapter LeeU tweeted a picture of him and kan, KANU for short. YEY. ^_______________^