Heels, Leather and Dead Puppies

Be Ma Girl?

 

 

                                                Chunji-HEADER.jpg

 

It was two days after Chanhee had given in and said he’d do what Byunghun had asked of him. Everything had been pretty normal apart from his friends constantly teasing him however this morning when Chanhee had walked into his classroom he had found a bag on his desk with a sticky note in the shape of a heart stuck onto its handle. Chanhee picked it up, already knowing who it was from, and read it: As you requested, I sorted it all out Princess. I’ll pick you up at nine. See you then. Kekeke. Love Byeongari xxx. Chanhee scowled at the little note but couldn’t help but smile a little at the ‘xxx’ at the end and the fact that Byunghun signed as ‘Byeongari’. He was about to open the bag but remembering what was probably in there he decided against it, he didn’t want his classmates seeing the contents.

Chanhee spent the rest of the school day staring at the bag beside his desk. Thinking about the contents made him angry and all he wanted was to throw it away but at the same time the curiosity was eating him alive, he wondered what Byunghun’s style was like. On the other hand, Byunghun had been staring at Chanhee constantly, a permanent smile adorning his features, he knew exactly what his best friend was thinking and he would chuckle whenever the boy would be smiling dreamily and then suddenly frown and pout and then go back to smiling. Nothing could dampen Byunghun’s happiness on this day after all today was New Year’s Eve but most importantly his D-day.

                                                                                                 *

Chanhee got home and after greeting his parents he trudged upstairs to his room. Once inside he slammed the door shut, threw his bags to the side and then flopped onto the bed but instantly sat up again. He sat on his bed looking at the bag Byunghun had given him which was across his room, he gave it a mistrusting look. Slowly he got up and nonchalantly walked over to it, hovering over it, hesitating to pick it up in case it might blow up or something. But as they say curiosity killed the cat and our little kitty quickly picked the bag up and walked over to his bed and hurriedly sat down and ripped it open. If you asked Chanhee if he had been excited he would deny it at all costs. He pulled out the first item:

f5536-block-heeled-ankle-boots-7398-p.jp‘Ah hell naw!!’ Chanhee exclaimed

 

He couldn’t believe Byunghun expected him to actually wear these, that bastard, he knew full well that Chanhee had enough problems not tripping up with normal trainers and Byunghun wanted him to wear heels, the torture instruments invented exclusively for women to make it harder for them to run away from men. ‘Why do I need to wear heels?’ Chanhee moaned and threw himself to the floor exasperated already and he hadn’t even gotten through half the bag.  He picked up one of the heels to examine it up close and that’s when he noticed the piece of neon pink sticking out of it. Chanhee reached into the shoe and pulled out another heart shaped sticky note. He held it up and read it: ‘We need heels for my baby to be stylish, don’t we? Don’t worry, if baby falls, Oppa will be here to catch you. Kekeke. Byeongari xxx’. After reading Chanhee went red immediately, and though he could feel his cheeks burning he couldn’t determine whether it was because he was insulted that Byunghun had called himself his ‘oppa’ even though Chanhee was both a boy and older than him and had called Chanhee ‘baby’ twice or whether he was red because he was blushing at Byunghun’s use of these very words. He also noted the ‘xxx’ at the end, again. He reached into the bag again and fished out the second item:

 

white-400x500.JPG‘Phew, it’s not that bad, at least it’s not creepily cute but I think there’s something wrong with the cut or is it meant to be off shoulder?’ Chanhee mumbled to himself. While inspecting the top, Chanhee found another heart-shaped sticky note and it read: ‘Sorry if it’s not too extravagant and fancy but my baby looks great in everything and...nothing. Kekeke Naughty Byeongari xxx.’

‘Aish he really needs to stop calling me ‘baby’ and he better not make any jokes like that anymore or I’ll obliterate him or ask 100%, SHINee and Infinite hyungs to do it.’ Chanhee growled half-heartedly while slapping his cheeks in a futile attempt to calm down. He laid the top carefully next to the heels, they were both brand items and must have cost Byunghun quite a bit. He reached into the bag and pulled out the next item his hand touched

 

LnA Olivia Thrashed Gathered Bottom Leggings in Noir @ Singer22.comThe mess of leather stuck to his hand and Chanhee supposed they were trousers he was supposed to wear, he had expected a skirt then again, over the time they had known each other Byunghun had joked numerous times that Chanhee looked good in leather. Chanhee then thought about the previous notes and wondered if Byunghun had put another one on this and whilst searching that’s when he found what seemed like a rip. ‘Ah Byungie I think what you bought is ruined, what a shame I’ll have to wear some of my own clothes.’ Chanhee said to himself and chuckled. However, confused, Chanhee held up the legging like thing but it was hard to make out if there were any rips because the whole thing stuck together and was black so he decided to stick his arm down one of the holes his leg would go down. When his hand got to the bottom, Chanhee was shocked. Byunghun had bought him ripped, leather leggings....was he kidding? He knew how much Chanhee hated showing his skin and it was too bloody cold to wear this sort of stuff. When Chanhee went to pull his hand out of the leggings he felt something poke him, grabbing it he pulled out and as expected it was another sticky note and it read: ‘Ah ah Channie baby, there is nothing wrong with the leggings. I was going to buy a skirt but it’s a bit cold also I thought the leggings would fit you perfectly, your white skin standing out through the cuts against the black will look beautiful. Also oppa will not let you get cold. Kekeke. Byeongari xxx’

 

Chanhee could feel the heat radiating off his face and felt he was near exploding, Byunghun’s compliments, if they could be called that, were escalating. Also the fact that Byunghun had actually named him before the word ‘baby’, had grabbed his attention. He tried to distract himself by digging through the bag to see if there was anything else left. He found three more things; another bag and two small boxes.

He pulled out the bag first and opened it up. ‘OH MAI JEZUS! L.JOE YOU KILLED A PUPPY?!?’ Chanhee cried throwing the bag down, he had opened it too find a mass of white-blondish fluff. After a few minutes, he hesitantly reached out and poked the fluff carefully with a long, slender finger. When his finger sunk through Chanhee let out an unmanly shriek and jumped back, he had expected his finger to come in contact with something more solid. Deciding it wasn’t a dead animal, Chanhee leant in again and this time slowly lifted the thing between two fingers to inspect it closer. Chanhee breathed a sigh of relief when he realized it was a wig (A/N: Like in the picture at the top but longer and wavy at the bottom). It was blond but not the same honey-blond of his own hair, it was more like the blond of L.Joe’s own hair. Chanhee blushed at this idea; it was almost as if they were going to match their hair colours. Then he found Byunghun’s note in the bottom of the bag and it said: ‘We will have couple hair colours now, baby!! Far better than any silly couple t-shirts, aren’t they? Byeongari xxx.’ 

fyVMtP8A21i3S%2BIqWIL._SL500_AA300_.jpgHe pushed the thoughts out of his mind and moved onto the boxes. He picked up the smaller of the two, it was a beautiful black, satin like box. He opened it up and found a beautiful pair of earrings (A/N: Just imagine one of the letter 'B'; and one of 'L'), it was a good thing that Byunghun had dragged him out to get them pierced even though it had hurt like hell: they were in the shape of English letters but Chanhee was confused, one was the letter ‘L’ and the other ‘B’ and Chanhee didn’t understand what they were meant to mean. ‘Probably some new fashion thing.’ Chanhee said while shrugging, Byunghun had always cared and followed fashion more than him.

 

 

 

 

Small 4cm Carved Bone Angel Wing Pendant on Silver ChainHe put them aside and moved onto the next box, this one was slightly bigger and wooden; he lifted the lid open and gasped. He found another beautiful piece of jewellery; a white angel wing. He ran his finger over the ridges of the wing, it was beautiful, Chanhee wondered where Byunghun got it, unlike all the other things he had given Chanhee, this was unbranded and seemed slightly old. Chanhee was still admiring the necklace when a shiver wracked through his body and he yawned resembling a sleepy kitty. He carefully replaced the necklace, closed the box and placed it carefully next to the other items.

 

Chanhee stood up, stretched and then flopped onto his bed deciding he could sleep some since it was 5 o’clock and Byunghun had told him he would pick him up at nine. All the blushing he had done had tired him out. His thoughts briefly ran through everything as he slipped into the realm of sleep; the fact that Byunghun had repeatedly called him baby and that if he dared call him that when they met he would personally rip his voice box out, also the fact that L.Joe had referred to himself as Chanhee’s ‘oppa’, but most importantly the fact that although he had always hated being treated as a girl, he hadn’t really been that angry whilst going through all the things Byunghun had got him. Maybe it wasn’t all that bad being feminine, yeah right, it was what had made his life hell up to now.

 

A/N: Hi guys haven't updated in a long time again but yeah. This chapter was kind of rushed becuase it's like 10:00pm here and school starts again tommorow and I haven't done my homework yet...tsk tsk naughty naughty.

Anyhoo so now you know that L.joe's favour was for him to dress up as a girl but tahts only part of it and you'll find out in the next chapter. Anyone want to guess what it is? I feel like i built this favour up to be something big and this is kind of dissappointing...I'm sorry! I was too lazy to describe the clothes and things so I put pics in instead kekeke but you can make Chunji wear anything you like in your imagination.

Also I want to ask if any of you have other idols you'd like me to put into the next chapter, I'm thinking of putting in INFINITE and BTOB. Also the rest of Teen Top will soon make an appearance, YAY!!! Finally! Anyway I've talked or typed enough... please comment and thank you!!!