I Hate It

Be Ma Girl?

 

                                                   ttbmg2.jpg

                                                   teen+top+chunji+be+ma+girl+mv+2.PNG

 

A/N: I'll be using L.Joe and Chunji's real names for now which are Byunghun and Chanhee respectively.

Chanhee walked into the classroom and the first thing he saw was the blond sitting turned around in his seat, as if waiting for Chanhee, smiling and waving at him.  Chanhee however, snorted and holding his head high walked past his ex-best friend’s desk to his own, ignoring the blonds constant waving. He took his seat to the blond’s right and began taking his books out.

‘Ahhhahhh, Channieee~ are you still ignoring me?’ the blond was tugging at Chanhee’s blazer’s sleeve whilst pouting. The older boy however harrumphed and leaned over and tapped a boy sitting in front of him and when the boy turned around, looking slightly scared of Chanhee, Chanhee motioned in the blond’s direction and the boy gulped and nodded.

‘Urm Byunghun-ssi, Chanhee-ssi, said he’d like you to leave him alone.’ The poor boy said. Byunghun had expected this, he knew how well Chanhee could hold a grudge and it had already been five days since Chanhee hadn’t talked to him but instead had used innocent bystanders to deliver messages and responses to Byunghun.

‘Come on JongUp-ah don’t be scared. What were Channie-ssi’s exact words?’ Byunghun asked and JongUp hesitated, looking at Chanhee warily, before clearing his throat and answering Byunghun

‘Chanhee-ssi said to go a porcupines *** and then to go dig a hole, get into it and stay there till next year’s Christmas and then he might forgive you.’ Byunghun chuckled to himself, though Chanhee had always seemed the more mature and responsible, and was the eldest out of the two, he could sometimes be vey childish and Byunghun found that adorable.

‘Mmmhmm, Channie I’m really sorry, I don’t know where to find a porcupine and I think what you told me to do would be considered animal cruelty, also the grounds all frozen so I can’t dig a hole, maybe later huh? Will you forgive me?’ Byunghun pleaded with the boy sitting beside him and when the other boy just snorted and turned away, Byunghun knew he had to change his methods. He scooted his chair a little closer to Chanhee and then he wrapped his arms around Chanhee’s waist, pulled him off his chair and onto his own lap, pressing Chanhee’s back flush against his own chest and resting his chin on Chanhee’s shoulder.

 All of this happened so fast Chanhee didn’t have time to think and when he did manage to gather his thoughts and try to pull himself out of Byunghun’s grasp, Byunghun only tightened his hold on him and began breathing heavily into Chanhee’s ear. As Byunghun had predicted this affected Chanhee and he immediately froze. The tingly, soft, warm feeling of Byunghun’s breath on his ear was driving Chanhee crazy and then Byunghun began rubbing circles on his stomach, up and down slowly, and he began blushing, his heart beating rapidly. Byunghun smirked, he knew the affect he was having but he wasn’t done yet. Time to go in for the kill Byunghun thought and he leaned in closer, if that was even possible, and in the lowest, huskiest voice he could manage whispered ‘Please forgive me, Chanhee baby.’ The voice sent a shiver up and down Chanhee’s spine and he was instantly blushing furiously, his mind was a mess. Thankfully Chanhee was saved by the bell and the teacher walking into the class and telling everyone to go their seats. Byunghun slowly unwrapped his arms and Chanhee slowly slid off Byunghun’s lap and onto his own seat, face as red as beetroot.

Through the whole lesson Chanhee was trying to ignore Byunghun, not because he was angry at him and holding a grudge (that had long been forgotten) but because every time he looked in the others direction, Byunghun would be looking at him and would smirk and Chanhee’s mind kept relentlessly replaying what Byunghun had done over and over again and he was still blushing. Before Chanhee knew it class was over and people were making their way out of the classroom. He rose from his seat to get ready to go to lunch when he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist, he knew it was Byunghun and began blushing again.

‘Let’s go get some lunch, Channie.’ Byunghun said turning Chunji around to face him

‘Just because I’m talking to you and going to eat lunch with you doesn’t mean I’ve forgiven you.’ Chanhee said whilst pouting causing Byunghun to laugh.

They walked to the cafeteria hand in hand and once they got there they took their places next to their normal group of friends.

‘Ah ChanChan I see you’ve forgiven Byunghun.’ Said one of their friends

‘Nope Rockhyunnie-hyung, I’m still mad at him but I’ve decided it’s childish to ignore people and I’m far too old for it.’ Chanhee said slightly proudly sticking his nose into the air causing Rockhyun to laugh in his special, infectious, slightly-retarded way.

‘It’s not really Byunghun’s fault, Chanhee. He was just asking for a favour and it’s not too bad of a favour. Shouldn’t you help out your best friend?’ Changbum another friend asked to which Chanhee gasped.

‘How could you take his side hyung? I would do anything for Byunghun, for any of you guy’s, apart from that. You know how much I hate that sort of stuff. I’d...I’d rather eat a bull’s testicle deep-fried in dog poop!!’ Chanhee said firmly and all the boys at the table grimaced at the imagery.

‘Ewww what happened to my innocent, pure ChanChan, saying this sort of stuff?’ Minwoo, another one of Chanhee’s and Byunghun’s hyungs, said.

‘Anyway, Channie, I used to hate this sort of stuff too but one time the guys forced me to do it for a project and, well, it’s kind of fun and you get used to it.’ Hyukjin, yet another hyung said patting Chanhee on the back.

Chanhee just hung his head low, sulking, and mumbled to himself about how much he hated it. Byunghun on the other hand had been watching silently everything that was going on and was smiling to himself. His hyungs were doing as they promised and soon Chanhee would break, it was only a matter of time.

A/N: So first chapter done, not much going on yet. I included a little 100% because they is just adorablez!! Can anyone guess what L.Joe's favour was? Also I didn't expect this many people to suscribe and all so thank you and please continue to support me. I'm still a newbie, this is only my second fic, and critism is welcome. BaiBai.