The end

Dancing made me met you

 

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

I swallowed hard and fall on my . I can’t believe my hyungs did this to me. I stared at her for a few second “So….. Why don’t you apologize to me and get this over with” she said “What do you mean apologize to you? I’ve done anything wrong” I replied. “Really? You took my practice time! God!!!” she shouted at me. I don’t know what took me.

 

I just grabbed her shoulder and look in to her eyes “ I did that because….” I paused “Because of what?” she asked me “Because I …I” I shutter and let her go and turn away “I like you. Okay?” I confess…. “You like me?” she asked and I could feel she come closer to me. “ I know you don’t really like me. But it’s okay I won’t bother you anymore” I said and walked toward the door. “Who says I don’t!” she yelled.

 

“What did you say?” I asked. “I mean I like you too oppa” she shouted. I turn to her and smile “Really?” and she slowly nodded. I have this big smile on my face and I ran and hugged her tightly “ Oh you know how happy I am right now?! DD I can’t believe this” and I let go. “So you want to go out as a date tonight?” I asked then I heard the door open “ You guys don’t have to. I prepare dinner for you.” Janny walked in with a basket in her hand. “And I prepare music for you guys” L.joe hyung said and press play. The music started and they both walked out. “ I guess this is our date” I said.

 

-30 minutes later-

 

I have so much fun with her. We dance for awhile and rest. “ I have a great time ChangJo.” She stood up and I do too. “Yeah. I should thanks to my hyungs and noona too” I said and wave to the security camera. I knew they’re watching the whole time. “Bye! I’ll see you tomorrow” she wave “Wait! That’s not how couple say goodbye” I said and get closer to her. “What then?” she scratch her head. “It’s like this” and then I …. Kiss her lips. “Bye babie” I said and hugged her once again while she’s blushing. Suddenly “HEY! I told you guys not to go overbroad!” Ricky shouted! “Sorry” we both said it the same time and chuckled. This is the best day ever! 

 

Thanks for read and commenting!