Jealous much?

Dancing made me met you

 

*Shin Sang’s POV*
 
I can’t believe this! Here I am, standing on one foot and both of my hands on my head. And there! They are! Standing and giggling! I hate this so much. If I don’t respect CAP sunbae I would kill them now. Look at Janny…. She is so strong and has this face of her and the stare…. Oh don’t make her stare at you or you wish you die the movement you saw it. Good that she’s in a normal mood her else….And finally Anna…. That poor kid, She is the youngest member of our group. She can’t even stand still. But who can hurt her? She’s the cutest youngest person seen. Believe it.
 
 
“Okay. You can go. No more next time. Okay?” CAP sunbae said and those idiots nodded and teased behind him. “Yes Oppa” Annie replied. “ Now go on. Bye girls” Ricky said. He is so cute. I have a tiny crush on him. So I think I  did blush a little. “DD! Go talk to him. We’ll wait for you” Janny said. I nodded. I’m glad she understands. “Ricky Oppa!” he smile and walked toward me “Hey Shinny” he said. He’s the only one called me that. “So don’t work too hard. Be healthy okay?” I said. He nodded “I will. But are you busy tomorrow night?” he asked me. “Are you asking her on a date?!” ChangJo said in shock. I smile “Of course” I said and blushed at the same time. “She will meet you at 7” Janny said and pull me toward the exit.
 
 
*ChangJo’s POV*
 
 
I can’t believe she’s agree to go on a date with Ricky! I hate her so much right now. Not that I’m jealous or something but he’s better than that to ask her you know?  I can’t let this happen. I walked toward L.joe hyung “Are you sure Shin Sang is good enough for Ricky?” I asked him “Yes. I don’t have a problem with that. Are you?” he said “ No I’m not. But…..” I don’t know what to say “If they get together I could get a chance with Janny after all” he said “WHAT!” I shout “ Yeah I agree. Annie is the one I want” ChunJi said “You guys want them?” CAP said “Yeah!” both said “I love to mess with her cuz I like her too much” ChunJi said with a smile and l.joe nodded in agreement.  “I hate you guys” I said “Just don’t fall for Shin Sang. She’s mine” Ricky said.
 
(Niel is a sleep that why he’s not talking)