Date with Ricky

Dancing made me met you

 

*ShinSang’s POV*
 
The day of the date with Ricky*
 
“It’s almost time.” Anna shouted while watching the tv . “I know. Janny! Can I borrow your pink sneaker?” I asked her. She smirk “No” I walked to her and hugged her arm “Please… I will let you borrow my ipod” I begged “Sure” she sigh and walked to her room. Anna walked in my room and sat on my bed “You know. I don’t think you guys should be couple” annie said. I look at her with confusion “Why?” I asked “I have to admit I like ChunJi and sure Janny likes L.joe too. Also in your heart has….” I cover “No. Can’t be” I said. I hate that Jerk ChangJo. There no way I like him right? “HERE” Janny hand her shoe to me and I smile “Thanks”.
 
-7pm-
 
I was waiting for Ricky while Janny and Anna watching tv. Knock knock knock I stood up and straighten my shirt “Bye guys. I’ll be back at 9” I said and open the door. “Hello DD” he greet and give me a rose. I took it “Thanks oppa” I said and ran to the kitchen and put it in a vase. “Let’s go” I said and walked out “Bye guys”  Ricky said and close the door.
 
While we both walking “So where are we going?” I asked “Ummm The movie” he said and grabbed my hand to catch the bus. When he grabbed my hand I feel….nothing?
 
-In the movie theater- 
 
We watch Kongfu panda 2. And it’s so funny. I was enjoy it but not like a couple way like a friend and friend hang out way. Maybe I do like ChangJo. I sigh when the movie ended.
 
-Back at the dorm-
 
“Good night Ricky oppa” I said but he gave me a weak smile. “I know this is strange question to ask but do you feel anything special today?” he asked and I swallow “I feel normal I feel like we should be only friend nothing more. Ricky I’m sorry” I apologize. “Oh I thought I’m the only one. It’s okay I feel the same thing. So friend?” he widen his smile “ Friend” I smile and he hugged me “Still nothing?” he asked and I just nodded. He let go “Good night” he said and walked back to his dorm. I knock on the open then the door was open by L.joe? When was he get here? “Oppa. Why are you here?” I asked “You could asked Janny. Come on ChunJi! Let’s go” he said “Bye yeobo” ChunJi shouted. “Bye Janny-ah” L.joe yelled too. I’m so confuse right now.
 
“What’s going on? Why are they here?” I asked them both. You know what happen next? Janny smiles and blushes at the same time. I was so shock “They both came to confess to us. Now ChunJi is my boyfriend” Anna cheer while Janny still blush “And L.joe is mine” she said and walked to her room “ So how’s your date with Ricky?” Anna asked “Umm you’re right. We should be friend and ricky feel the same way.” I said and walked to my room “Good night Anna” I said “Yeah night” she replied. Both of my friend have boyfriends now and I don’t…..