WHAT!

Dancing made me met you

 

 
*ChangJo’s POV*
 
I was so confuse last night with my hyungs. ChunJi and L.joe hyungs were so happy they didn’t even sleep last night more than that they keep bothering me while I’m sleeping. And for Ricky, I thought he should be happy but yet normal. I can’t ask him how the date when or else others think I like Shin Sang again…. 
 
-Later On the morning-
 
But later on CAP hyungs asked him while I east drop “You don’t like Shin sang?” he said and I was so shock “What are you doing?” L.joe asked me. I cover his mouth and he removed it “I’m listening to CAP and Ricky talking about Shin Sang” I said. He smirk “You are really jealous of him ain’t cha?” he said. I just pouted “Do whatever…. I’m going to eat ChunJi’s kimchi. Don’t tell him or else” he said. I nodded and he walked away. “I don’t feel anything with her except sister kinda feeling. You know?” Ricky explain. “Oh I understand…. So she feel the same way. Hey you know Shin Sang and ChangJo have crush on each other. What if…” before he could finished  I open the door “ I don’t like her!” I said. He sigh “Let’s tell later. And ChangJo east drop is a bad thing” then they walked out the door letting me speechless.
 
-7pm-
 
*Shin Sang’s POV*
 
I guess today is the last day TeenTop will so using our time because they have their comeback on Saturday. I ran to our practice room but others still have heart shape eyes…. I open the door and I saw CAP smile at me “Hello Shin Sang” he greeted. “Hello Oppas” I bow at everyone except you know who. Later Anna and Janny enter the door while L.joe and ChunJi ran and gave them a hug. “Okay guys! You know what to do” CAP announces “Let’s leave them alone” he continue. What is he talking about? Suddenly everyone had gone leaving me and ChangJo. Ricky peek out the door “You guys need to confess or else we won’t let you go out. ChunJi hyung and Anna is out here. And don’t go over broad because we have a security camera” he finished and closed the door……. This is going to me long.