Plan it without thinking

Dancing made me met you

 

*Shin Sung’s POV*

-7pm-

“DD wait for me” Anna breaths heavily and I laugh. Only Janny and Anna call me ‘DD’ because of my. stage name ‘Dancing Demon’ and I love it when they call me that. “But I can’t wait to practice!” so I continue running of course. I saw Janny was sighing.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her “ What do you think?” I sigh. “ Not again…” It’s happen for so many time. Let just say when you saw Teentop what do you think of them? Angel cute funny… Well you are WRONG! They are so cruel especially the youngest one. Oh I hate him. He knows my group and I will debut soon but he had to make the excuse that their group needs to practice extra time for their comeback so he took ours. But not today…. He can’t do this to us anymore. “ Let’s get in…. Oh no those guys are here again” Anna whine. “Janny! Anna! Let’s show those guy why are we name ‘Double D’” I said and Janny pick up her bag “Okay. Let’s kick some Teentop as.. I mean ” and Anna nodded because she’s still catching her breath.

 

I opened the door and I guess none of them notice so we sneaked in. We all hind behind the speaker “So what’s the plan DD?” Anna asked I put on my thinking face and think….. I look around I saw a main power of the room [Idea] “I got it. Anna you’re tiny go and turn that switch over there as for me and Janny we are going to do something to them” I explain and she nodded.

 

She walked to the switch “Okay. I know you hate L.joe so you need to jump on him and I will jump on Chang Jo.  So I can pull his hair off.” I said and she smiled as an agreement. Then the light went off. So I sneaked on the chubby boy and jump and Janny did the same thing. “Aish! What’s on my back” he turn around and L.joe just fell down. I started pulling his hair “ I hate you! Why you have to take our time!” I shouted and Janny was sitting on L.joe. “ What? Shin Sang? You!?” he said “ Janny! Get your off me!” L.joe shouted in pain. I saw Anna hitting  Chun Ji with a magazine. Suddenly the went back on and CAP sunbae was the one who turn it. “ Everybody Stop! Janny stands up! Anna Stop hitting him! And Shin Sang get off him” I nodded and slowly get down. We’re in big trouble….