Confusions

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

-- 7 o'clock in the moring --

Krystal slowly opens due to the light that shines to her face . She groans and stretch her body many times , she wonders why the curtain is opened , she's sure that she closed it well last night . Suddenly , an arm wraps around her waist . First thing that came to her mind : 

Oh....Yuri must have slept with me last night . Urghh my headache isn't gone yet, those meanies just won't give up on me !

" Morning " , Amber mumbled 

" Morning " , Krystal replied back casually . When then , she quickly sits up straight at Amber who is blinking her eyes , trys to adjust to the sun light . 

Why is Amber here ?!  . She feels that her body is touching the cold winds , she realized .....

" AAAHHHHHH ......................Why am I ? You ! too ?! " 

" Err......you because last we , " Amber gestures clearly , " and I'm because I was doing it with you . "

" AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH " , Jessica screams thousand million times louder .

--FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLIER , JESSICA'S ROOM--  

Yuri and Jessica cuddling each other in the cover of the bed . Yuri gets up first and see herself cuddling Jessica makes her happy , makes her heart to beat faster than normal . She keeps staring and smiles like a crazy person ; although they're roommates , they never share bed before . She caress her friend hair gently , trying not to wake her up . Unfortunately, Jessica slowly opens her eyes and smiles . 

Amber , you're so sweet .  Jessica thought .

In contrast to her thought , it isn't Amber , it's Yuri ! In her reaction , she jerks and moves away from Yuri with a super shock expression on her pale face. 

Notice the sudden reaction of Jessica, Yuri trys to explain , 

" Please listen to me , don't be scared , I swear last night when you passed out , I didn't do anything " , Yuri moves closer . 

[ AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ] 

" What was that ? " , Jessica said to herself 

" It's from your sister's room ! Come on let's go ! " , Yuri jumps off the bed with Jessica followed close behind . 

What happened ? Am back to unnie's body ? Damn ! , Jessica thought while running fast . 

Yuri barges in when she quickly spins around as soon as she saw Amber and Krystal in the room , . Well, lucky that Amber is still in the blanket and Krystal is wrapping a towel to cover her exposed skin . Both glance at the unexpected visitors who rudely barged in the door . 

" What the....." , Krystal exclaimed

" HELL ! " , Jessica also exclaimed when she saw Krystal . At no time , the Jung sisters burst out crying . Yuri is quite shock at the moment . Why are they crying ? Aish I don't understand . Maybe Amber does .

" YO " , Yuri said as she approached near Amber ( had already put on her clothes ) who currently covers her face with both of her palms since she understands the Jung's situation .

" Yeah ? " , she answered back

" What did you do to Krystal ? Don't tell me you ...." ,

" Don't say it  and don't even think about it ! We agreed to " , Amber gave out a big sigh

" Then why she scream ? " , Yuri raised her eyebrow

" I don't know . Now shut up and sit down . I'm trying to find out here " , Amber patted the empty spot on the bed . Yuri sits down and watch the two sisters sobbing  .

" What are we ganna do ? " , Krystal cried

" I don't understand , unnie . What the hell is going on with us ? " , Jessica also cried

" Did I heard Jessica called Krystal ' unnie ' ? " , Yuri asked Amber

" You got it, right . " , said Amber .  Amber then walks to Jessica and hugs her tight showing her love toward her .

" It's ok , baby . Don't cry . I am right here for you " , Amber said

" Amber ..." Jessica whined . All of sudden , Krystal pushes Amber 's shoulder causing her to lose balance and shouts ,

" What did you to my little sis ? " , very angry .

What are they talking about ? Krystal said that Jessica is her little sis, no ? And Amber called Jessica ' baby ' and hugged her . Am I dreaming or what ?  Yuri thought . 

" I made out " , Amber said bravely and casually . Yuri and Krystal jaw dropped while Jessica just shy  dropping face . After that sentence, Amber earned a super hard slap from Krystal . Amber still remains the same tough facial expression which makes Krystal even angrier and slaps her other cheek . 

" Unnie , please don't be like that "  , Jessica came and blocked Krystal way . 

" I can't believe it ! You're a a lesbian ? " , Krystal felt her knee getting weak but she tried to as strong as usual . When she gets no answers , she continues " This is so wrong , Krys . You better stop it before mum or dad or both of them know ! " 

Yuri who were sitting dumpfounded , immediately stands up and glare at Krystal . She shouts at her , 

" And what is wrong to be a lesbian ? " 

Krystal glances at Yuri and nods her head and asks , 

" What side are you on right now ? You are supporting them to continue to worthless relationship ! " , her voice raised from word to word . 

" Love got no boundnaries , Krystal or Jessica I don't know . You can't break their relationship , they got their own rights ! You never experienced it , you had no clues so don't you dare tell them to stop . " , Yuri yelled back 

" Who do think you are telling me what to do ? I'm her unnie , she has to listen to me . "  , she shouted 

" I'm a stupid person who fall for a stupid dump girl who has no ideas what love is " , Yuri becomes teary .

On the other hand , Jessica and Amber watching them arguing , clueless at what Yuri said . She protects their love relationship and she confessed that she loves a girl . Krystal tries to understand if she doesn't get it wrong it means 

Is she trying to say that that girl is me ? Oh please Yuri , I don't want to lose a good friend like you . Krystal thought  

Yuri turns to face Amber and Jessica , 

" Are you in love with Krystal or Jessica at the moment ? " 

" Yes, we're in love for 1 year and the half  " , Amber replied 

" See .... they are in relationship nearly 2 years now " , Yuri talked to Krystal . 

" It's none of your business , Yuri . Why are trying to get involved ? " , Krystal asked making Yuri 's heart aches 

" * sigh * , Jessica or Krystal I don't know what the heck happened to both of you, sisters . But I know that you're Jessica , although your appearance is Krystal . Look , love has nothing to do with gender , ages , nationalities , or skin color . Stop discriminate , Amber is a good person , she knew her . She can takes good care of your sister . " 

" ENOUGH !! " , Krystal yelled 

" What's going on here ? " , the girls came in the room and keep staring at the four girls . 

===============================================================

 

Another chapter !!! I think the chapter is not really matched . Anyways,

Please enjoy . Love you all <3