Yulsic time~~

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Yuri's POV 

Oh dear, how come sica did this?! 

I sat down on the sofa, turning on the TV. 

"Nothing to watch", i muttered under my breath. 

By the edge of my eye, I can see the sica placed her magazine back on the table. She comes closer. 

"Yul baby, sth wrong?", she leaned in. 

"Nothing... what can go wrong, right?", I replied without looking at her. Seriously, I'm a bit pissed off. 

"Are you angry at me?", she placed her chin on my shoulders and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me. 

"Aish...no not angry you, I just...but you don't need to that, sica. Your sis is big enough to take care of herself", I looked at her. 

She looks at me innocently. Aww....

"I just care about my sister. That's wrong too? ", she snuggled in my neck. 

Now I pulled her closer and wrapped my right arms around her waist, feeling more comfort. 

"Yuri ah~ we don't kiss alot, do we?", she asked. 

I looked down into her eyes...

"What do you think?", with that sentence, I leaned in closer until our lips touched. I feels so light. 

I her lips lightly at first. Her body flicked in reaction. She suddely pulled away. 

"That was my first kiss... I'm kinda shy, Yuri", she said with brightly pink cheek. 

I chuckled. Isn't she adorable? 

"Maybe a second won't be so bad, don't you think?", I leaned in, this time. Placing my palm on her cheeks, I pull her closer. 

 

I gave her a very gentle kiss, wanting her to get used to it. Unexpectly, it wouldn't take her long to respond. 

We deepen the kiss once she was ready. It is so nice as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her waist. Our bodies are touching each other. It makes me feel something I never experinced before. My body temperature risen. 

I her bottom lip, earning a sudden soft moan from her. 

We shared a long passionate kiss until oxygen is needed. 

"Yuri...", she panted. 

"Huh?", I replied. 

"It was so good...", she said shyly while I chuckled. This girl. 

"Wanna try it again? Hmm? ", I got closer. 

"NOOO! Not now! Not yet! I'm not well prepared ", she protested. 

"Haha...fine alright. Anytime, you're ready, baby. I'll just hug you for now," I opened my arms, welcoming her to snuggle again. 

 

--Far from behind the curtain-- 

"Stupid Amber! Why did we peek at them in the first place?", Krystal hitted Amber's arm. 

"Ouch! I just wanna see how the first learners like them kiss! ", Amber replied with a happy face. 

"Now?". 

"Now...I know that Yuri isn't so bad at kissing. xD" Amber chuckled. 

"This is so stupid! We were the same when we first kissed!", Krystal hissed. 

"Nooo...I was much better than Yuri", Amber flicked her eye brow, "and you wasn't that shy as your sis" 

"yah! Don remind me... Make me miss it", Krystal lower her head.

"What~ we just kissed a while ago...miss it already huh?", Amber teasing asked as she leaned in. 

 

"WHA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

A very short update from me. 

Please enjoy. 

Love, 

December12