No dating policy

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Even though they are out of trouble, Yuri and Jessica are still worried about their relationship. Of course, they can date without letting the managers know, but Jessica seems to not want to risk that. 

 

" Yul, I think we should break up, " Jessica said to Yuri when they are just alone in their room. 

" What? You can't be serious?!" Yuri exclaimed. 

"Shh! Keep it low, will you? I don't want to break up either, Yul, but for the sake of our careers. It's our dream, isn't it? What if our relationship ruin it? You know, it's never too late to date," Jessica tried to explain in low voice. 

" You know what, Jess, this is nonsense. We can always date secretly, no one will notice. It's just totally strange because we only got together not even 2 months yet, and you're suggesting a break up? I can't believe it, " Yuri shakes her head out of disappointment. 

 

Jessica knows it's nonsense and that she, herself, doesn't know how her life would be without Yuri. Though, they just start dating not for so long, they have been living under the same roof for years. They have been going through joy and tears together. 

 

"I'm sorry, Yul. Right now I don't know what to do... what should I do..." Jessica whispered. 

Wrapping her arms around her girlfriend, Yuri tries to make her happy, 

"It's ok, Jess. It's too sudden, actually. We can have time thinking this through. Every cloud has sliver lining, we will sure find a good solution, but right now, let me be the one to take care of you as a girlfriend, ok? I love you" 

"Thanks, Yul," Jessica kissed her beloved once on the cheek before they prepare to sleep. 

 

Both do not fall asleep for the whole night. 

In her mind, Yuri, really cares for her girl. Surely, she wants her to have bright future, success in career. She keeps on thinking on how to date Jessica without worries and at the same time not being caught. 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica doesn't think of that. Her mind is having a conflict whether to date or not to date. She's a simple girl. When there's two options, she will only choose one because she doesn't like to cross the line. But that was the cold-hearted her. Now that she's so madly in love with Yuri, she can't decide at all. 

 

 

The next morning comes, both girls greet each other awkwardly. When they get down to meet the other members, they are very silent. And yes the group is worried about them since the panda eyes of them don't show that they are on a good term. 

The room that is full of nine people is so dead silent. No one speaks. Everyone is waiting for either Yuri or Jessica to talk, and finally Yuri speaks, 

 

"Guys, what's up? Don't be so quiet!"

"I'm worried about you, dude. What will happen?" Sooyoung asked. 

 

Yuri dropped her face immediately, not know what to reply. She's also in a dilemma. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

Hey folks. Sorry that it is extremely short.

But as a writer, I'm also a dilemma. Help me! 

Should they date or not?