Almost finally

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Krystal (Jessica’s soul) left sobbing Yuri at the spot, and continued her way to see her sister at the hospital. 

Sad, but relieved, Krystal ran and ran until she reached Amber’s hospital room. 

 

“I made it!” She screamed, surprised both Amber and Jessica (Krystal’s soul) who are actually still sleeping. 

 

Jessica glanced at her sister with the evilest look because she woke her beloved sick girlfriend. However, before Jessica could open , both Jung sister fainted. Krystal unexpectedly dropped on the floor. 

Amber, who can’t open her eyes, heard the loud thuds. She called out for her girlfriend and Jessica unnie, but all she heard was silence. 

Amber screamed at the top of her lungs, calling for helps since she can’t open her eyes. 

 

“Helpppp!!!! Anybody out there!?!? HELP!!!” 

 

While screaming, she tried so hard searching for the emergency button, but luck wasn’t on her side. After a good three-minute, her scream reached the nurse who was walking by. 

Followed by the loud crack of the door was the nurse’s shocked voice. 

 

“Oh my god, what happened in here?!” She rushed to Krystal who is lying face flat on the floor. She pulled her to the sofa nearby becoming rushing to Jessica who is also lying flat on the floor near the bed. 

“Nurse! What happened to them!? I can’t open my eyes!” Amber exclaimed. 

“They are unconscious,” replied the nurse whose words scared Amber ever more. They were totally fine! Thought Amber. 

“Miss, please stay right here. I need to bring both of them to another room,” with that, the nurse rushed out. 

Loud running foot steps are getting closer and closer to Amber's hospital room. The running wheels of emergency beds are present in the small room as well. 

"Nurse? Please kindly call my band members!! I don't want them to be left alone," Amber yelled a bit, hopefully loud enough to catch the nurses' attentions. 

 

There is no response. All that can be heard were the sound of putting persons onto the bed, and the wheeling out of the room. Feeling anxious as she can't look around, Amber once again tried to open her eyes. Sharp pain snapped, forcing her to cover both eyes in tears. 

 

"I need to call Victoria and Yuri! Where is my goddamn phone when I need it?!!" 

 

Back to the Jung sisters who are now resting in the same room, just them alone, without anyone else in there. Cold and quiet the room was. The two of them have been unconscious for nearly an hour now. They are left to take a rest on the hospital bed. 

And then, Yuri appeared at the door with one hand on the handle, hesitating to whether push the door open or not. 

 

"Come on, Yuri! Are we there yet?!" Amber, in the wheel chair, desparately asked. 

"Yeah, we are, but maybe we shouldn't go in," replied Yuri quietly, eyes locked on Jessica. 

"What?! NO! I need ot check on my girl, just get inside the room!," exclaimed Amber. 

"Alright, I'll get you to your girl," with that being said, Yuri opened the door, and pushed Amber inside slowly. 

 

With Yuri as her eyes, Amber quickly asked,

"How are they now? How's Krystal?" 

"They are sleeping, Am. I'm not even sure who I should push you to. Krystal or Jessica?" Yuri replied. 

"Krystal, of course!" 

"But isn't Jessica in Krystal's body?" Yuri asked in monotone, feeling lifeless as she cannot decide if she should feel worried toward the girl that just broke up with her or not. 

"Oh for god's sake. The girls fainted, and you complicated everyting?!" Amber is getting mad at Yuri, not exactly at the question as Yuri asked a great question, but at the tone Yuri is using. It seems like she doesn't care. 

"Alright, let me just put you next to Krystal. Maybe miracles do happen, and then she'll be back to her body when you're by her side," Yuri spoke as she pushed Amber toward Krystal's bed. She gently pull Amber's hand to hold Krystal's hand. 

"You guys love each other so much, god bless you," Yuri said. 

 

It was dead silent when Amber tried to process her firend's words. Something is totally off, but Amber decided to keep the question for later as of right now, she's only praying for Krystal's safety and consciousness. Being a person whose sight is temporarily lost, Amber could only pictured Krystal's cut skin, or wounded head, or broken nose because from the sound of her falling, it was a pretty hard fall. 

Finally her prayer was answered. Krystal's eyes moved left and right as though she was searching for something with her eye lid closed. She raised her arms high, reaching out to the sky and shouted, 

 

"Unnie!!!" with that she sit up like a flash. Amber, sitting next to Krystal, was so terrified because of the sudden thunder-like moment, and the scream. 

"Krys? Are you alright?" asked Amber in a very concerned voice. 

"Am!! I'm back to my body? Am I back to my body?" Krystal glanced at Jessica who is lying lifelessly on the bed, "Yes!!! I'm back to my body now!!!" 

"My god, Krys, I'm so happy for you!" Amber cheered up. With her eyes still close, Krystal wrapped her arms around Amber, hugging her longingly. 

 

Yuri, even with the couple happy moment, stared blankly at the floor. She just cannot decide what to do at the moment. At last, she finally decided to just follow her heart., telling Krystal that she will be off, and walked out of the room quickly and silently. 

Why should I stay there when she already broke up with me? I did the right thing by ignoring her. I'm busy, anyway. She's not important. Yuri repeats all those sentences to encourage herself to leave the room. 

Krystal was a bit taken back by Yuri's action, so she asked Amber if there is anything wrong with Yulsic. 

Amber just shrugged it off by saying, 

 

"I don't know, Krys. I haven't heard anything from her. But she's acting kinda weird." 

"Alright, maybe we can find out later. Am, how are your eyes? Feeling better yet?" asked Krystal. 

"Well, earlier when you collasped, I tried to open them, and now they are painful more than before." replied Amber casually. 

"Oh my god!!! What are you talking about?! You need doctor to check it! Why are you still here?!" Krystal went from cheerful mode to panic mode. 

"Because you're still here, unconscious," replied Amber softly. 

"That's sweet, Am, but I can't risk you go blind," Krystal jumped off the bed as though she's healthy, "let's get you to the doctor." 

 

And there they left Jessica alone in the room, chasing her dream. 

 

-In Jessica's Dream- 

Jessica found herself surrounded by flames, and dark smoke everywhere. Strangely, even though she's walking on lava, she didn't feel her feet burning or painful. There is only one small path ahead, which requires her to keep walking to the source of possible exit. The path keep shrinking, making it almost impossible to walk through. 

Then poof! Right in front of her stands Yuri, holding a key. 

"Yuri..." called out Jessica. 

"Say you love me, and I'll give you this key. It's a key to the secret door, and you'll be free," replied Yuri. 

"No, Yuri, I'm sorry, but I don't love you," replied Jessica immediately without hesitations, "I'm really thankful of all the time we have spent together." 

 

Yuri started crying loudly. She dropped onto the floor before Jessica's eyes. Slowly, Yuri began to shrink as well, smaller and smaller until she's gone like dust. Whereas, Jessica keeps on walking until she reached the door. Even feeling suffocating, she tried so hard to open the small door. Due to her persistance, she succeeded. 

She found herself inside the fortune teller's room. 

"Welcome, my dear," said the fortune teller. 

"Oh no, not you again! Why do you keep messing around with my head?" Jessica replied with annoyance. She always regret that they went into the fortune teller. 

"You did it!" said the fortune teller with thrill. 

"Did what?" Jessica frowned at the old lady. 

"You destroyed the curse. You're finally certain about feeling. You are now in your own body," the fortune teller smile, for once, genuinely. 

 

 

"Ah!" Jessica opened her eyes wide almost like she just had 5 cups of espresso. She scanned her body, and screamed in happiness. 

She's back inside her body now. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, long time no see. I'll try to update more frequently! Enjoy!! 

 

Love, 

December 12