Making decision

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Taeyeon tries to chill out the situation, 

"Guys, since we don't have anything to do anyway today, we can go shopping or something, right?" 

"Sounds great!" Tiffany exclaimed, agreeing to leader. 

"Nah, there're plenty of clothes from our sponsors in my closet, so I don't think I'll need any new clothes," Sooyoung said, "but we can always go out and eat!" 

"Forget about her! Her mind is only full of food. We can see a movie! What do you think?" Sunny suggested. 

 

Everyone seems to agreed to Sunny's suggestion except Jessica who is just zoning out with her hot cup of coffee. 

"Hey Jess? Jess?" Yuri gently shook her current girlfriend's arm. 

"Hmm? Yes? What's wrong?" Jessica just answered lifelessly.

"We are thinking of seeing a movie --" 

"Oh it's ok. I'm not in a mood. Maybe I should just stay home," Jessica cut Yuri off. 

 

The atmosphere goes densely silent again. It's like no one can light up this crowded room anymore. They don't dare joke around because this is a serious matter that happens to their cold-hearted princess of the group. They don't speak up their opinions because there's no suggestion available in their heads.

"It's ok, guys. I'm fine. I'll be fine. Yuri's with me alright. No worries, " Jessica smiled assuring her members.  

"Well, if you're fine, you can just go movie with us, and then we can go bowling too," Yoona said with a smile. 

"Alright! I will get changed! But what movie are we seeing?" Jessica exclaimed. 

"We aren't quite sure yet, but Hyoyeon booked the tickets 2 days earlier, so maybe it's quite popular, " Seohyun said in misbelief. 

 

 

Movie theater on Tuesday, just like expectation, it's not crowded. Just a few couples, a few groups of people come to kill time. 

The nine girls wear masks to keep their profile low since they all want a nice relaxing time. Surely just masks alone aren't enough to cover their identity, so they wear some caps and hats. Luckily no one recognize them and they can watch the movies freely. 

Jessica and Yuri, seeing the movie, let their problem slips away from their minds for a while. It was a good action and comedy movie. 

During the movie, Yuri wrapped her arms around her baby, feeling the intimation. She feels happy with Jessica around. She loves her that she doesn't want to let her get out from her life. 

"Enjoy the movie?" Yuri whispered during the movie. 

"Yes! It's so funny, I love it," Jessica giggled at some funny scene. 

"Haha, good, I'll download it and watch it again at home," Yuri chuckled. 

 

The movies takes up almost 2 hours of their time. Feeling good. Now they are heading to the bowling alley. 

Don't want to be disturbed, they pay for the private bowling alley. There's loud music, lights, and everything. It's like they are bowling in the club. 

 

Taeyeon was the first one to bowl and she ! She couldn't even lift the ball, causing the rest of the group to laugh so hard including Jessica who seems to have a really good time now. 

"Yo, kid, you go sit down in your seat, and see how the real girl bowl," Yuri grabbed the ball and bowl beautifully, yet didn't strike any pins. This causes laughter to be louder! Jessica even claps her hands and laughs non-stop. 

"Hey! Stop laughing!" she acts like she's angry, but she's so happy that Jessica is laughing hard. 

"So, you find that funny huh? You have tried to protect me!" Yuri faked a cry. 

"It worths laughing at, sweetheart," with that Jessica keeps on laughing and made Yuri laughed along with her too. 

 

At the end of the day, the one that got highest score was the one that couldn't lift the ball in the first place! 

"So the highest score goes to- our one and only shortest leader, Taeyeon!" Sooyoung announced funnily among all the members. 

 

They decided to stay at the bowling alley longer when some of the member bowl, some just dance around and drink beer. It is so peaceful and relaxing. 

Having her arm wrapped around Jessica's waist, Yuri kissed her on the cheek. 

"Erw..." Taeyeon and Tiffany who are right in front of them exclaimed. 

"What? I can't kiss my girlfriend?" Yuri asked bluntly, while Jessica just laughed and return the kiss so that she can hear the 'erw' from her friends. 

"Today is fun, isn't it? I am the winner of the day," Taeyeon laughed. 

"Hahaha, don't be too full of yourself! It's just I haven't been practicing bowling lately, that's why I lost, ' Yuri sipped up her beer. 

"Yeah, I know my Seobang is capable, way better you!" Jessica stuck her tongue at Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri who have seen playing Jess are so delighted because the queen is happy again. 

I love you, Jess. Please be happy everyday. Yuri mumbled to herself. 

 

Night comes, everyone had dinner and went back to their dorm and bid good night to their usual rooms. 

"Seobang, come here, let me hug you~" Jessica called out for Yuri who has just gone out from the bathroom. 

"Haha, here I go, " Yuri ran to her lover and hug and kiss her all over the map, making the other girl giggled, "I love you, "

"I love you too, and I've came to final decision, " Jessica sits straight and talks in stern manner. 

"Alright, whatever your decision is, I respect it, " Yuri nodded with determination. 

 

"I love you, Yul, " 

 

Yuri grinned widely upon hearing that because her hope is high. She's not going to break up with me~ 

 

 

"but...,"

 


Dammit, she will. 

 


" I'm sorry I have to choose my career over you. I don't think our love and our career can go well together. I hope you can understand," Jessica broke up calmly. 

"Sure, I understand, and like I've said," Yuri gulped, " I respect your decision though it hurts now, " Yuri ended up teary. 

" I still love you, Yuri, " Jessica cooed. 

" No, move on. Don't love me, and I try to move on too, ok? Good night, sica!" Yuri lays down and cover herself to sleep. 

Jessica did the same thing. 

 

Yuri, the man in this relationship, is sobbing through the night, but her used-to-be girlfriend is doing just fine with this break up. 

I can't believe our love isn't as important as your career. Maybe you're right because you've been trying hard, practicing hard for only this career. This 2 month love got no match for it.