Trouble

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

 

"So, do you need one?", Amber smirked and nagged Krystal.

"Pabo! Why do I need one?!! " Krystal exclaimed.

"Yeah... we can just do it at home, " Amber winked.

"You wanna die?" , Krystal sent out her deadly glare.

"Ok, ok, I'll stop talking about it. You're so cute! So, what are we going to do now? Wait for them or find them or what?"

"I don't know too... I just don't trust Yuri unnie in bed business T^T "

"Yah! Don't talk like you're an expert =_=" but seriously, don't worry too much. Nothing can go wrong. We are quite younger than them and we can do things the right way XD"

 

Krystal smacked Amber's head many times before they decided to go back to the dorm. In the car, Krystal dozed off, laying her head on Amber's shoulder which cracked a huge smile on Amber's face. When they arrived, Krystal is still sleeping. Not wanting to awake Krystal, Amber simply carries her lover in bridal style up to their room.  she's quite heavy! Is she putting on weight?

Well, it's good everyone has gone to sleep because I don't want to be scolded. Yeah, it would be weird they are up now. It's 2 in morning already!

Amber carefully place Krystal on the soft mattress. then she changes Krystal's clothes into the night gown. Since Amber doesn't want to leave Krystal uncleaned, she wet a small towel and rub her body clean. She kissed her princess on the forehead, blessing her good night before cleaning herself up and lay asleep next to Krystal.

 

 

Now shall we take a look at Yulsic?

The two love birds cuddling each other sweetly in bed. Yuri was the one to wake up first. She tried to adjust herself to the new environment since last night she was kinda drunk to notice the place. She takes a look at her cell phone which read 9:50am.

"What?!"., Yuri shouted. Did I sleep that long? Wow, I must have been sleeping like a log!

She, then, stares at Jessica, the peacefully sleeping beauty. Her hair was so messy that Yuri couldn't help smiling at what they did last night. She caresses Jessica's face as she says,

"You are mine. I can't belive it, but you're mine. And only mine"

She just sits there, admiring Jessica's beauty until it's half pass ten when she decided to wake her up. As expected, Jessica's just slap her hand carefreely before tossing to another side. Yuri just laughed it off. She thought that she should just let the girl sleep a little longer, and she, herself, can as well get ready. Not long after, Yuri's phone rings. She raised her eyebrow before answering the call.

 

"Hey, what's up?"

"What's up?! Asking me what's up? You should check the internet now! Papparazzi caught you making out with Jessica on the dance floor! ," Taeyeon yelled from the phone.

"WHAT THE HELL!", Yuri's eyes widen as she heard the news. What shall I do ?

 

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's me. Long time no see. How have you all been? ^^?

Well, this is a very short update. I'll update later in about 7 or 8 hours.

Hope you can still enjpy this.

Thank you!

 

Love,

December12