Jealousy

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

A/N: This is a true and real story update ^^ 

-----------------------------------------------------

SNSD'S DORM 

The girls, after unpacking the stuffs, is gathering around the dining table since it is lunch time already. Seohyun who is hungry and tired at the moment, whines, 

" I'm hungry. Can I eat now? And where is Yuri and Jessica? I'm sure they know it is lunch time but they still haven't shown up yet ", T^T 

" We should wait a little bit more. Both of them didn't seem so good along the ride ", Yoona said. 

" Yeah... Did they argue or something? ", Taeyeon wondered. 

" Guys, come on. They are mature enough to take of one another. Don't worry too much ", Sooyoung said. 

" I agreed... well let's just call them out and eat althougther so that we can all rest for we have been travelling a long way~ ", Taeyeon said. 

" i'll get them ", Hyoyeon walked to the door and knocked. 

 

Jessica was the one to come out, followed by a lifeless Yuri. 

" Yah! What's up with the face? ", Sooyoung asked to only received a knock from Sunny and a cold scary glare from Jessica. 

Eveyone else remains silent since the ice princess is getting more icy than usual. 

Yulsic get back into their room as soon as they finished their lunch. 

" Tsk tsk...love is so complicated. They just get together and already facing problems ",  Sooyoung spoke while stuffing food in . 

" Well, some particular one here is also crushing on someone even though that someone thinks that love is complicated... I bet you all want to know the lucky girl, right? She is... " Hyoyeon about to say the name but Sooyoung, like a lightening, forces a spoon full of rice into to shut her up. xD 

" Bahahaljhakhfahaljfalj! " , Hyoyeon shouted! 

" What? I'm sorry! I don't understand you~ " , Sooyoung laughed. 

" You are so dead! " Hyoyeon finally be able to speak. 

 

YULSIC'S ROOM 

 

" So tonight is the last night, right Jess? ",  Yuri asked while laying the soft bed. 

" I guess so...but Yul don't be mad at me ",  Jessica placed her body down beside Yuri. 

" Haha..." , Yuri chuckled, " I'm not mad, just a little bit sad that we can't stay together during the night. It is the only suitable time for hugging and kissing! " 

" ert! " Jessica slapped her girlfriend's arm. 

" Hahaha... it's true! If it is the last day together, what shall we do? " , Yuri asked, placing her arm over Jessica's waist. 

" Let's go shopping for couple stuff! It can remind us about each other easily~~~ " , Jessica suddenly jumped up and clapped her hands like a kid. 

" Aww....I haven't hugged you properly yet! ",  Yuri pouted. 

Unexpectely, Jessica pecked the pouted lips. 

" You are so cute! ", she smiled in a childish way. 

" ... " , speecless, Yuri looked at her girlfriend in surprise. what just had happened? OMG! That peck sure gave me a lot of butterflies... first time experienced that... 

" Hmm....What are you thinking, Seobang? ", Jessica immediately covered after saying the sentence. Ahhh! How could I say that?! Wha! So embarrasssed.! 

" Huh? Seobang? xD? ", Yuri smiled widely showing her white teeth. That is so sweet! Kya! 

" Aish, just forget it! " Jessica shoved her face into a pillow nearby. 

" Aww....come on, baby, don't be shy. I'm  glad to have you as a wife " ^__________^ 

" Go away! " Jessica pushed her teasing girlfriend away but Yuri just pulls her out of the pillow. 

" Aww...my shy baby~~ " , Yuri kept teasing Jessica until she received a playful but hurtful slap from her. 

" OUch! That hurts " Yuri pouted. 

" Aww...you're much cuter now~~~" , Jessica pecked Yuri's lips and rush to the bathroom,  " wanna join, Seobang? ". Jessica uses her pointing finger ticking Yuri toward her direction. 

Yuri excitely run to the bathroom. XDDD 

" Just kidding~~~" , Jessica stuck out her tongue and close the door. 

" Aww!!! I was so excited! Hmpf! " , Yuri waited silently on the bed. 

 

 

After walking for a while at the mall, there is nothing seem to catch their eyes. There aren't many couple stuffs either.  

" Seobang, maybe we should go to another mall. This place doesn't have anything nice at all " , Jessica whined. 

" Not shy anymore calling me Seobang, baby? " Yuri teased again. 

" Yah! Stop it! If i'm shy, I won't say it! " Jessica pinched Yuri's arm (hurtfully) 

Just then, there is this girl wearing a short dress walked by them. Yuri, as usual, spoke out her minds.

" Wow, she's y! " 

" What?! " , Jessica stopped her track and glared at Yuri. 

" Uhm...I said she is y ", Yuri innocently answered, didn't realize that her baby is mad at her now. 

" What?! You called that y? She doesn't even have s or hips! She was just a straight-line body girl! A toothpick! " , Jessica almost shouted. 

" Alright alright... I just say that she's y because she wears the sleeveless short dress. That's all ", Yuri shrugged. 

" Huh?! But that is not y! Next time learn to use the word properly. Sounds so idiotic! ", Jessica just walked off. 

" Wait up, baby! ", Yuri followed. What is wrong with her? I just say that that girl is y! What is the problem with that? 

Jessica walkes without knowing where her feet take her; she keeps whining in her mind about her Seobang admiring another lady. 

Gosh! Kwon Yuri! How dare you admire a tooth pick girl in front of me?! Well, you shouldn't even do so behind my back. Aish! Am I not pretty for you or anything?! Eyes like owls. Big and watch everything! Stupid! I'm your girlfriend and you didn't admire me! You're so ganna get it tonight, y Seobang. 

I'll skin you alive! Kwon Yuri! 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it guys? Give some comments ^^ 

Just a short update. Thanks for reading ^^ 

 

Love, 

December 12