Back to practice

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

WAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!

The sudden loud question surprised both kryber and yulsic a lot!

Amber looks toward the source of the voice which isn't too far away from her. It is giant baby Sulli with a cute smile plastered on her face.

"Yah! Sul! Why did you shout? ," Krystal asked in a pissed off way.

"I was just shock at you two action! How can you kiss here? So uncomfortable..." Sulli pouted as she replied.

"Alright alright...but you scared the hell out of us, Sul. Don't do that again, " Amber calmly said.

Yuri and Jessica didnt care much about the shout, though. They remain attached to each other and enjoy the movie on TV. After being soo away, Sulli goes looking for the group leader, Victoria. Kryber went back to their bedroom.

Only laughters can be heard from the room. What are they doing?

"Come on, Am! It's a gift from me! Wear it! I thought you said you would like everything i have for you!," Krystal kept lauging between the conversation.

"No way! Krys baby~ you know this is so ridiculous for me..." Amber replied sadly.

"Hmpf! Now you're saying my gift is ridiculous?! Fine! I'm getting my 5 inch high heel back! And don't you even dare thinking of talking to me!" Kryatal gave her back to Amber causing the older girl to feel bad.

"Ok... I'll wear it. Don't be mad, Krys. " Amber grabbed her lover's shoulder, turing her slowly.

"Whahaha~~~ I was just playing with you~ I would never allow you to wear high heels! You'll be way higher than me! Haha... These are actaully for me, Am" Krystal laughed like there's no tomorrow.

While Amber is ==". Dinner time arrives, all the members of the two groups gather at the dinner table, making the living room full of noises. Suddenly, Taeyeon, SNSD leader speaks,

"Guys, tonight is the last day we're staying here. Managers called today and told that we all still have a lot of practices to do. And the Jung sisters are fine as well. So, we're going back to the dorm tomorrow. "

Everyone isnt that happy. Especially the two couples, Yulsic and Kryber.

Then the dinner starts in silence. No one exchage a word. Later on, after dinner, Krystal talks to her sister,

" Unnie, if you don't want to be separate from Yuri unnie, please don't take me with you."

"Hmm... You love that tom so much that you guys cant be separated?" Jessica asked carefreely.

"Well, that is one reason. Another is we might swap souls again! ", Krystal stated the reasons.

"Don't worry. Its ganna fine. Go prepare your stuffs now before it gets late. Good night baby sis", just then the door was closed.

-----------------------

Hey, i think i had a faster update. Hope you like it. Share your ideas and let me know, ok? Phew! Now, I editted the chapter for better view ^^

Love,

December12