No title

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Kryber are walking ahead of Yulsic as Amber tries to explain Krystal not to angry at her.

In contrast, Yuri doesn't say a word after Jessica told her that they're just best friends. Even though, Jessica notices the awkwardness of Yuri, she remains silent and act like she doesn't care.

 

Back to Kryber :

 

" Baby, say something " , Amber said in frustration.

Silence

" Come on, that kiss is nothing to me " , Amber continued

Silence

"  Er...Krys, didn't you say you want to go to the toilet ? "  , Amber changed the topic.

Krystal glances at her and nods.

"  Then you better hurry because you pants is changing into red color "  , Amber said innocently .

"  What ! Where ? "  , Krystal turned around quickly and scanned her pants. Wait a sec, I'm not on a period, it finished last week . Gahh...Amber !

"  Yah ! Amber ! "  , Krystal glared at Amber.

" Sorry "  , Amber chuckled, "  that's the only way to get your attention. Now that you are alive again, what do you want to do ? "

" Nothing "  , Krystal said coldly and started walking.

"  Anywhere you'd like to go, princess ? " , Amber asked. 

" Nowhere " 

"  Not even the toilet ? " 

"  No "

"  Why ? "

"  Because is the answer to why "

" I don't understand " 

"  Whatever " 

"  Yes ? You said something ? "

"  AMBER ! " , Krystal turned to look at Amber who is smiling.

"  Yes ? " 

"  Stop annoying me ! " , Krystal almost screamed

"  Not until you talk to me normally " , Amber smirked .

Krystal crosses her arms and stares at Amber. Hmm....let me think.

"  Ok but under one condition " , Krystal smiled evilly. Hehe it'll be fun.

"  Anything " , Amber answered without hesitations.

"  Make my unnie confess to Yuri unnie " , Krystal grinned

"  No pro- SAY WHAT ! " , Amber fliched, sweats started to form.

Haha her face is priceless. Sorry Amber haha. Krystal thought

"  Do you really mean it ? " , Amber's eyes are full of shocks.  she's kidding, right ?

Krystal nods.

"  How am I suppose to do that ? " , Amber squatted, pullin her hair.  I'd rather go into a lions cage.

"  Aww........poor you little Amber " , Krystal bent down and lift Amber's chin.

"  Get up, I'm not kidding . I really mean it "  , Krystal pull Amber up.

 

Amber gets up quietly and shuffles behind Krystal with her sad face. Krystal suddenly becomes worried.

Am I too harsh on her ? I don't think so. But look at her, she must be so mad at me. It's not my fault , though. It's hers, if she didn't let that stupid fan girl kissed, I wouldn't be like this. .

Krystal links arms with Amber, hopefully to cheer Amber up .

" Cheer up " , Krystal pinched her cheek.

* sigh *  She doesn't even look at me. At least give me a glimpse.

" Amber " , Krystal spoke in a weary tone.

" What ? " , Amber muttered.

" I'm sorry. I can cancel that condition if you want. I can't stand seeing you like this, seeing you lifeless " , Krystal sobbed

" Really ? " ,  Wow, my little act put her in a sob. She is more sensitive than I think she is .

" Yes "

" Woohoo. Thanks a lot, Krys. You're the best " , Amber jumped in joy and hold Krystal's waist, swinging her around.

" Yah ! What are you doing ? Put me down, people are looking at us " , Krystal said between a slight laughter.

" PUT MY SISTER DOWN RIGHT NOW ! " , Jessica demanded.

Upon hearing Jessica's voice, Amber smiles sheepishly and carefully put Krystal down .

" Let's go home. There's nothing to do here " , Jessica pushed her arm around her sister while her eyes are glaring at Amber. I'm ganna teach this lovely tomboy a lesson when we get home. She didn't listen to my words.

" What about the other unnies ?  " , Krystal asked.

" They probably are busy shopping. They can go home later " , Jessica said.

" I wan- "

" Shut up Yuri. I said we're going home " , Jessica glared a hole out of Yuri's face.

" Eeeek ... " , Yuri showed her feared face. But I wanna go shopping too. Why can't I ? This is unfair !

 

-- HOME --

 

"  For the last time, break up ! " , Jessica said calmly. Not because she's calm, it's only because she doesn't want her parents to hear.

Krystal is now crying on the bed with her sister, Jessica sitting beside her.

Amber, who holds her hands together, is standing in front of them looking at her girlfriend. Whenever she moves, Jessica would glares at her. Don't want make it worse, she stands still .

Yuri is forbidden not come in since she's not related to the problem. In this moment, she sticks her ears to the door, listens to every words and sobs that come from the room .

" Don't cry lil sis, this is for your own good " , Jessica soothed.

" It's no good for me, unnie. I love Amber. You hear me ? I love her, there's no way I'm ganna break up with her " , Krystal cried out.

" But it's wrong. You have to love boys not girls. " , Jessica sighed.

" What is it that' s wrong with loving  a person who has the same as you ? I don't see the point here, can't you be more opened and understand me ? " , Krystal shouted.

" Krys, keep it low " , Amber, who is silent all along, finally spoke. I'm so worried, she never shout like that before.

Krystal begins to cry out loud, loud enough for Yuri to hear.

Amber rushes to her lover and pulls her into an embrace. She can feel her shirt is soaked with Krystal's tears.

Jessica, however, joins her sister crying .

" Is Jessica crying ? " , Yuri said to herself.  Should I barge in ? Or should I knock ? Or should I continue standing here ?

After pacing up and down, she decided to knock on the door. Waiting unexpectedly, Jessica opens the door and hugs her.  Even though, it is a sudden force, Yuri managed to maintain her balance. She returns the hug and taps Jessica's back softly.

" I can't do it " , Jessica mumbled, " I can't watch and hear my sister crying. I'm a bad sister. Yuri, I' m a bad sister. I made her cry " , Jessica sobbed.

" No, you're not. You just care about her, but it's not the right time yet Sica. They took time to love each other, so they also take time to break up. "  , Yuri whispered.

========================================

Yay, another chapter for you guys.

Not too long waiting  ?

Anyway, enjoy and comment. ")