Silver Mist (Re-Edit & Re-Written)

Writing Practice Rollercoaster

The bell rang and Chunji let out a relieved sigh. To him, class was unnecessary as well as boring and he knew everything the teacher was teaching anyway. Same went for L.Joe and C.A.P.

"Okay, class dismissed! You may go to break now!" the teacher announced and immediately everyone rushed out of the classroom.

"Byunghyun and Hyung, I need to go somewhere first," Chunji said to his friends.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We know. You go somewhere everyday during break. We're kinda used to it now," C.A.P. said, waving Chunji away.

He smiled and made his way to the school garden. It was empty as usual and Chunji poked his head around the big old sakura tree.

"Heehyo?" Chunji called out.

The small girl was sleeping beside her bag, leaning against the tree. Her silver hair covered her face, but Chunji could see her delicate features. Chunji crouched in front of her, watching her sleep. He chuckled and brushed away her fringe.

"Heehyo-ah, wake up." Chunji shook her gently and she stirred in her sleep.

She muttered softly and yawned. Rubbing her eyes, she her lips and tried to make out the figure in front of her. If anyone saw her now they would have died of her cuteness.

Heehyo smiled, "Oh, Oppa. You're here."

Chunji nodded, "Yeah. Here's your lunch."

Chunji handed Heehyo a small rectangular red box and Heehyo accepted it whole-heartedly.

"Thank you, Chanhee Oppa!" Heehyo smiled and opened the box. She took the chopsticks and began to eat.

Chunji tilted his head and smiled, "I just realised that you're not wearing uniform. You're wearing a kimono and you're not even Japanese! And how come you skip classes?"

Heehyo swallowed the mouthful of rice and answered, "The uniform is uncomfortable. And how come you never noticed? Also the principal is afraid of me being Silver Mist."

Chunji burst into laughter, "Really? The principal is scared of you?!"

Heehyo scoffed, "Yep. That's why I don't go to class. Also, because there's no point in me going to class. I'm smart enough and it's not like I'll be able to socialise."

Chunji paused, "Well, you do have a good point."

The silver-haired girl nodded and Chunji stood up. He brushed his pants, "I have to go now. The boys might get suspicious and 'investigate'." Chunji made air-bunnies with his hand.

Heehyo giggled and handed him her empty box and his food.

"Bye," she said while waving.

"Bye!" Chunji replied, running off to the cafeteria.

"Hyung, you took a long time today," Ricky noted.

"Where do you go anyway?" Changjo asked, suspicious of his hyung's actions.

"No where," Chunji nolochantly replied, wolfing down his food.

-----

The sound of the alarm clock rang throughout the silent house. Heehyo groaned and rolled to her side. Her small hands searched for the clock and once they found it, she turned it off. Yawning, she walked into the bathroom and showered. She exited, wearing her usual red kimono. It made her seem more like the ghost of Seoul High, but that wasn't the reason she wore it. It was just that the uniform was uncomfortable to her for some unknown reason.

Heehyo stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hair. She took in her appearance; pale skin, silver hair, big brown eyes and wearing a red kimono. She really did seem like the ghost of Japanese student whom was found dead drifting in the school's river. Only difference was that Heehyo had silver hair, while the ghost had black.

Heehyo pressed into a thin line and her coloured hair. It was her older brother's fault that it was like this. Being the respectable sister she was, Heehyo couldn't argue back when he asked her to dye it a few years ago.

Stifling a yawn, the small girl made her way to the table and prepared herself breakfast. Her eyes glanced at the clock, '6:30.'

Even though school starts at 8:00, this girl goes school early because of three little animals; a cat, dog and - oddly enough, a pig. Heehyo smiled remembering their cute reactions when she brings them food. Her nimble hands quickly prepared the lunches of her brother and his friends, whom she was living with.

"Oh, Heehyo-ah. You're awake?" a voice said, snapping Heehyo out of her thoughts.

Heehyo turned her head towards the entrance of the kitchen and grinned, "Yep. I'll be going to school now, Oppa. I've already made all your food, oh. And tell the other boys that I said bye." She walked past her Oppa and pecked him on the cheek.

Heehyo picked up her bag which carried the food for the animals and slipped on her shoes.

"I told you that you didn't need to make us food, Heehyo. But thanks anyway. I'll see you in school!" Heehyo's brother said, waving as she walked out the mansion. She waved back and strolled to school.

Heehyo's sliver hair attracted the attnetion of many people, but being used to it already she ignored them all. Soon, Heehyo arrived at the garden and saw the three animals waiting under the sakura tree.

Heehyo smiled and the animals barked/meowed/oinked at Heehyo's appearance.

She chuckled, "You must guys must be hungry right? Here you go!" Heehyo placed the food in front of them. The animals chirped and devoured the food.

-----

Changjo peeked out from behind the pillar. His eyes locked on his target, Chunji.

"I hope she's not sleeping... I might end up staring at her again," Chunji mumbled, loud enough for the following Changjo to hear.

Changjo furrowed his eyebrows, 'She? It's a girl? Wait. Could it be that Hyung's been visiting his girlfriend? What? Hyung has a girlfriend?!

I've been curious as to what Chunji hyung has been doing every time during break so,taday,I followed him."I hope she's not sleeping,if not,I will end up starting at her..."Chunji hyung

mumbled.Wait,she?DOES HYUNG HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!?I followed hyung to the garden,the garden?Wait,isn't this where Silver Mist is always at????Wait,IS SILVER MIST HYUNG'S

GIRLFRIEND?!?!?I hid behind a tree that was close by and eavedropped.

Chunji P.O.V

Good,Heehyo is reading and not sleeping :D."Heehyo-ah,here's your food"I said,Heehyo looked up and smiled."Kamsamnida,oppa!"Heehyo exclimed and started eating.I sat beside her and

asked,"are you sure your fine living alone?"Heehyo stopped eating,"deh.I'm fine oppa ^^.I'm 15,I know how to take care of myself"Heehyo smiled,"are you sure?Or do you want to live with us?

Wait,that would be stupid!!"I kept on blabbering,then,I heard someone shout,"HYUNG!!!SILVER mIST IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?"I turned and saw Changjo...Oh ....hyung sweat dropped,"you

had a secret cousin?"

Changjo P.O.V

I stood there waiting for an answer."So,is she?"I asked,breaking the silence,"hehehe ^^;.Funny story Changie ^^;.I kinda...Kept a secret from you guys.....Meet my cousin,Kim Heehyo ^^"hyung

sweat dropped,"you had a secret cousin?"I asked slowly and surprised,"y-yeah ^^;"hyung sweat dropped again,"so,what's with the 'living alone' and 'live with us' thing"I asked,"out whole family

was killed in a fire when we were on a famil vacation in Jeju 12 years ago,so,we've been living together since then.Until I joined Teen Top 3 years ago"hyung explained,"then why haven't you

visited her or somehting?"I asked,"because,you guys would get suspicious because I'll end up visiting her every weekend or so and she won't tell me where she's living"hyung glared at Silver

Mist."O..Kay...Choi Jonghyun imnida.I like being called Changjo though"I introduced myself to Silver Mist,"annyeoghaseyo,Kim Heehyo imnida.Please,just call me Heehyo"Silver Mist,I

mean,Heehyo did a small bow."Well,Changie,can you please keep this a secret?I f anyone else finds out,she may get in danger and Teen Top will have one less maknae"hyung smiled sickly,"a-

arasso hyung"I nervously smiled and moved back,"good ^^"hyung smiled.Bipolar idiot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------