She Said Yes!

Are You My Shinning Star?

Suzy POV

 
“Am I late?” I wondered as I opened the door to the café. “Where was she?” I thought as I scanned the café looking for the red cap she likes to wear.  Jieun, or more known as IU, is my best friend, and I am her best friend, Miss A’s maknae Suzy. We were supposed to meet up today but I came late because of a filming.
 
♪♫♪♫A Goose's Dream♪♫♪♫
 
Suzy are you here yet? Your tea is getting cold and I’m lonely! Come quickly before someone eats all the cookies! 
-your adorable but lonely friend IU ^^
 
“Aigoo, this girl and my cookies!” I thought as I scanned the café once more, and I finally found her. She was sitting in the back with my cookies in front of her. 
 
“You better not have touched my cookies!” I warned her as I sat down across from her and grabbed the cookies plate from her. 
 
“Of course, I know what you would do to me if I did.” She told me with a smile. 
 
“Now tell me how have you been?” I asked her as I ordered a cup of tea, I love it when we meet up and talk like this. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Suzy!  Well? What do you think?” IU asked me, she was sitting in front of me with her empty cup of tea. “Well? Do you think you could get her to agree to it this time?” she asked me again. 
 
“I don’t know,” I shrugged like I always did. She’s always asking this same question.  
 
 IU is also very good friends with MBLAQ’s Thunder, since they were trainees together. For some reason IU really wants Thunder to start dating as she thinks he’s too old to have gone without a girl. IU knows who Thunder likes; well actually there are a lot of people he likes. They are just people that he admired and idolized but IU didn’t think that a lot of them would be a good match for him. But IU found this one girl for him because she thinks they would be a good match; well a better match. She has been trying forever to set them up now. The girl was JYP’s chic and quiet Sohee.
 
She knows that the Wonder Girls and I are close because of the JYP family.  So IU has been asking me to get Wonder Girls Sohee to get her to agree to a blind date with Thunder. 
 
“Come on, please, try again?” IU pleaded.
 
“Okay Jieun” I said while smiling. Aigoo, this girl. I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Sohee asking her if she would want to go on a blind date with someone I know. I didn’t expect much, but it was such a surprised when I got this message
 
♪♫♪♫A Goose's Dream♪♫♪♫
 
                      Yes, sure, why not. It’s time for me to try something new, don’t you think. I think he would be a good guy right? Is it an idol? When is it?
-Sohee 
 
IU leaned over and read the message, her face and eyes glowed with excitement, and the smile on her face could not be denied. “Ohmona, I could not believe this?!? I thought she would reject it like usual, but she accepted! What should I do?” IU said. 
 
Giggling I turned my phone off and told her “You should first tell Thunder to set up the date and time, while I freak out about this.” 
 
IU POV
 
Honestly, I thought Sohee would say no again. I know that Suzy told me that Sohee just don’t want to cause she didn’t feel like it and she also doesn’t want to, but I still ask because I really want Thunder to find a girlfriend soon.  It’s sad for a guy that old to have never dated before. He’s like 24 now and looks like that but never once had a girl. There was something just wrong with that. 
 
Sure he kissed other girls before, but he has never dated, so I put it up to me, Jieun, to help thunder find a girlfriend. I looked at his list of girls that he liked, and thought they were good, but when I met them, it just didn’t feel like they would match him. I really can’t explain it was just a feeling I got. 
 
I honestly could not find someone. They all just didn’t match so I gave up trying for awhile, but then Suzy invited me to the JYP welcoming party for the Wonder Girls when they were about to have their comeback. Remembering that Thunder had stated that he likes Wonder Girls’ Sohee, I decided just to tag along.
All I got to say was as soon as I saw Wonder Girls’ Sohee, I was blown away. It wasn’t even her beauty, or figure that got me, but the vibe she that gave off. She seemed to give off the “I’m strong and independent” vibe which makes her unapproachable, but if you look closely, she looked vulnerable. She looked like any normal girl who was scared and confused in the world but she was still moving on with her life with a smile. Something about her reminded me about Thunder. I realized then that she could be the one for Thunder.

Soon afterwards, I’ve been asking Suzy to help me set those two up for a blind date at least one or twice a month now. Sohee had said no about 11 times now and today would be the 12 time. I still can’t believe she said yes, maybe 12 was the lucky number I thought.

 
Opening up my phone I started to text Thunder after I checked once again the message on Suzy phone if it was still there in case it might disappear.

Hey Cheondoong Oppa! Clear your schedule on Saturday please; I don’t care what you have. I got you a date! Yes I got you a date so you better go; it took me such a long time. Dress up nicely, she’s an idol too so dress to impress! I’m so happy for you :’) Remember it was me who helped got you guys together.  
-Jieun ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do you guys thinks Thunder will react to the blind date? Do you guys like the story so far? Please comment and let me know ^^ 
i hope you guys like the double update ^^ 
-shy_lover 

P.S 
anyone watches Dream High??? ^^ >o< 


Do you guys like Dream High or Dream High 2 better??? Just Wondering ^^