His Heartbreaker?

Are You My Shinning Star?

Thunder’s POV

 
“Noona? Is that Jiyong Hyung?” I asked as I pointed to the drunken man sitting by the counter. He was that kind of guy that you would avoid when you go out. The one that was so drunk that he couldn’t even remember his own name and would never remember anything he does. I didn’t even realize it was him until I saw that he had on his signature leather jacket and dark sunglasses. He only wore that out when he didn’t want to be recognized. 
 
“I don’t know Cheondoong, it might be…” Dara said with a fearful look as she saw the jacket as she went closer to the man. 
 
Dara tapped the man on the shoulder gently to get his attention. 
 
“Jiyong-ah?” Dara asked with a concerned voice.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
“…I waited for so long in the rain for her, but she never showed up. Next thing that happened was hyung came to me with an umbrella and told me that she left… She went to America. She didn’t even try calling and never picked up my calls. Does she even know what she did to me? She broke my heart. She’s my heart-heart-heartbreaker… look at me now; the great dragon has fallen… broken by one girl…” Jiyong slurred the words as he started to lose himself to sleep.
 
“Jiyong! Jiyong! Who was it?” my sister asked beside the sleepy dragon. “Really this is the one and only great G-Dragon, drunk and half conscious but honestly even I’m wondering who was the girl who broke his heart was.” I wondered to myself quietly as I drove.
 
“Noona, is this the place?” I asked as we pulled up to Big Bang’s dorm.
 
“Yep,” Sandara nodded. “Can you come help me with him,” she asked as she indicates to G-Dragon.
 
“Sure, Noona,” I told her as I got out of the car and went to G-Dragon’s side and helped him out. Really, I wondered what happened to him. Sandara and I were going out with some friends when who do we find at the bar, a drunken dragon who doesn’t even remember his name. I was surprised no one knew it was him when he had his jacket with him, but then again no one would think that G-Dragon would be drinking out in public neither. So before anyone realized who he was, Sandara and I ended up skipping the party with our friends and sent Jiyong home. Hopefully he’ll be okay tomorrow morning. I have never seen hyung like this. While carrying Jiyong to the dorm, Dara had gone on ahead and knocked on the door.
 
“Oh, hi Dara-sshi, Cheondoong-sshi, what are you doing out here this late…wait, is that Jiyong?” I heard TOP hyung asked as I felt Jiyong’s weight decreases from my shoulder.
 
 “Come in...” TOP hyung told us as he gestured for us to follow him into the dorm. I watched as TOP hyung and Sandara Noona placed G-Dragon on the sofa in Big Bang’s living room, and then TOP hyung went off to look for a blanket.
 
“Thank you so much for bringing him back here… I hope it didn't cause you any trouble. I don’t know how much to thank you guys for this,” TOP hyung told us after G-Dragon was all wrapped and sleeping peacefully on the sofa. “Thank you,” TOP hyung told us once more.
 
“It’s no problem, it was nothing really,” Sandara Noona told him. I could only nod my head, as I didn’t know what to say to TOP.
 
“You don’t have to be so tense, Sanghyun,” Sandara Noona whispered to me as she could sense my uneasiness. Before I could apologize, TOP hyung asked us if we could watch G-Dragon as he was going to make a phone call to their manger and the rest of the Big Bang member because they were out right now.  TOP was only home because he just came back from filming his current drama. Dara slowly nodded her head as she turned to face Jiyong sleeping on the couch. TOP hyung left the room to go make his call. Dara Noona was just sitting there watching him sleep like she promised when suddenly Jiyong started to stir a bit, mumbling stuff in his sleep. “Why, Why?”
 
Concern filled my sister face as she moved closer to Jiyong to see what was wrong. Jiyong woke up with a dazed look as he stared at Dara for a bit before he grabbed her and shouted with so much happiness in his voice, “You came back!”
 
Jiyong then pulled Dara into a hug and held her there, saying some inaudible words. I didn’t realize that I had stood up and was walking to them, okay well who would not get mad when they saw their sister being hugged against her will.
 
“Don’t leave me again, okay...” I heard G-Dragon mumbled before he fell back to sleep on the couch, leaving a shocked Dara. Her surprised could not be hidden as she stood up and left the room just as TOP hyung came back in.
 
“Hey, what happened? Why did Dara leave?” He asked me with concern on his face. Unable to think of a reason I told him what happened.
 
“Oh…” TOP said as he sort of understood what was going on now, “Should we follow her? What if something happened?” He asked me.
 
“No, it’s nothing. I can go get her myself. Please remember to tell us when Jiyong wakes up and gets better. Bye,” I told him as I bowed and hurried out the door.
“Okay then, thanks again for bringing G-Dragon home,” TOP hyung told me as I left the dorm.
 
As I got outside and was about to look for Dara, I heard a beep from my car. I turned around and found a familiar face sitting in the passenger seat of my car.
 
“Noona! Why did you do that?” I asked her with concern filled in my voice as I got in the car.
 
“Oh, it was nothing I was just shocked… Can you take me home? I had a long night…” Dara said as her voice trailed off. Knowing my Noona, she would tell me when the time is right.
______________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter might seem confusing a bit so if you don't get please feel free to ask question ^^ 
and Sorry for not updating so often, it's Final week :( 
please tell me what you think of this chapter too, i'll like to know :) 
-Shy_Lover

P.S 
does anyone like these two boys? 
they are so cute and adorable together!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
(been watching Maxstep too much...) 
Taemin and Kai ♥